The Attic Backpackers

Auckland, New Zealand

Great location downtown and close to the airport bus stop. I stayed one night when arriving to Auckland and I enjoyed it so much that I came back for another night before I flew out. I had to pay for wi-fi at most of the hostels I stayed at throughout the country so getting 3 hours of free wi-fi is very nice. The friendly staff contributes to a good atmosphere.

• 8th Mar 2014
  • Denmark

Awesome review and hopefully we will see you again here at The Attic very soon. Cheers The Attic Team

Slippers House

Vilnius, Lithuania

When I came into my room in the evening the heat was turned on max and the room was like a sauna, even though outside temerature had been 27C all day!! When I opened the window the curtains fell down! And I couldn't figur out how to turn on the hot water in the shower! But the staff was very nice and it's good value for money!

• 28th Jul 2013

Langstars

Zurich, Switzerland

Nice place, friendly staff. The breakfast buffet is really good and there is a great atmosphere in the evenings with live concerts

• 9th May 2013

AAE Banfield Portland

Portland, USA

City Hostel Seattle

Seattle, USA

• 6th Jul 2012

Neptunes Town Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

The hostel has such a great atmosphere. The staff is very helpful and it seems like the people staying at the hostel are fun too! The bathrooms are quite small though and the shower buring hot. Location in the city centre just 7 mins from train/bus station. I'd recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Killarney.

• 23rd Jul 2011

Hostel of the Sun

Naples, Italy

I had a great stay at the hostel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Located 5 mins from the airport bus and 5 mins from the boats to the islands. Some rooms facing the street can be a little noisy. But I'd stay at Hostel of the Sun any day again! :-)

Albergue Zaragoza Hostel