Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 46

Sultan Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The way that the breakfast is laid out was not the best...the line just didn't seem to flow as people waited for coffee/tea etc. The food was great though!!!

Sydney Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

The service was outstanding. We came with a group of 15 men and women and the staff was exceptional in meeting out needs. Very friendly and helpful in everything we asked of them. The breakfast was great and you can't beat the view of the Bosporus as you sip your morning coffee. Highly recommended! Directions on the website need more details. We had to ask a few shop keepers as we wandered into the area.

Smart Russell Square

I was traveling with a group of college age kids returning from a mission trip to Nepal. The quiet rest received at the hostel was a much needed and appreciated treat on the way home. The location is great as it allows easy access to the underground and is just a short walk from the British Museum. Russell Park also provided a convenient location for us runners to take in a few laps to get our running legs back after a month of trekking in the Himalayas. Thanks for making our stay great!

The Court Hostel

A quick layover on the way home from India. Just what I needed. A quiet room to myself with a good location for a quick evening stroll. The pub across the street was fantastic too! I will stay again.

London House Hotel

Prices have gotten too high. This used to be my hostel of choice for my annual one night lay-over in London...but not any longer.