Reviews: maxieduncan

Location: New Zealand, Gender: Male, Age: 33

Abbey Court

Dublin, Ireland

"Lockers" under beds don't have lids so can't be locked

Generator Hostel Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

NosDa Studio Hostel

Cardiff, Wales

Clink78

Very crowded place. Pretty well run but they really pack you in. Place is a bit of a maze to get around

Hello there :) Thank you for your feed back. We're sorry you did not fully enjoy your stay with us. With the Summer period we do get very full and busy, but we hope to see you again when you return to London when it is a bit calmer. Thank you, Clink Team.

Generator Hostel Hamburg

Hamburg, Germany

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

Big well run hostel if a bit cramped and soulless. Good social areas and bar.

2kronor Hostel - Vasastan

Stockholm, Sweden

Didn't have any lockers in the dorm room I was in though supposedly the rest do. Was a really well place, enjoyed staying here

Old Town Backpackers

Tallinn, Estonia

Private rooms are in a different building that doesn't have wifi

Nice clean and convenient hostel. One thing to note is that if checking out before 9am you have hand the key back in before 10pm the night before to get your deposit back.

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

Modern chain that does a good job. The bunk I was in had a double on the bottom and a single on top that I was in that rocked around ridiculously. Just rolling over sent the whole thing lurching and sqealing around.

Residence Ciompi

Siena, Italy

Nice quite hostel certainly located. Not a party atmosphere but I like that.

Funny Palace Hostel

Rome, Italy

This is a good hostel with the staff being very informative and friendly. The bottle of wine was especially welcome. Unfortunately I left a couple of guide books on a table in my room when I went out and they weren't there when I got back, they were next next to the bed of a guy who checked out so either one of the others in the room took them or the cleaners picked them up. Either way bit of a shame but I wouldn't have left them lying round if they that important. Still bit of a shame happened.

Giovanni's Home

Naples, Italy

Giavanno is great, the map and history that he gives you at the start is fantastic. The free pasta is a great bonus. One of the best hostels I have been to. The entrance is a bit off putting as it just has his name on the button but once you are in not a problem.

Hostel Split

Split, Croatia

Nice convenient location to the harbour, bus station and palace.

Hostel Ruthensteiner

Vienna, Austria

Very cool hostel though being in the building across the road does detract a wee bit somehow.

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Awesome hostel, staff are incredibly helpful and the hostel is full of character with a nice beer garden and great bar downstairs. There was even a free BBQ on the last night.

Hostel Mondpalast

Dresden, Germany

Nice hostel, easy walk to the old district and has plenty of pubs and restaurants close by.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Very good hostel. A little further out than some of the others but still in a good location and very clean and well run.

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great hostel, don't get much better