Gender: Male, Age: 64

Banana Bungalow Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

It is just 2 blocks from the walk of fame, and it is just on the Hollywood Boulevard! the price is good and excellent location

Thank you for your positive review of Banana Bungalow Hollywood! Reviews really help us target the needs of our guests and make improvements for the next time you stay with us! We are constantly updating our accommodations to better suit our travelers. Make sure to visit the next time you are in Los Angeles!

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

i Like that hostel, it is small but confortable and the best thing is the amazing price and the good location right on the famous Strip Street. (Las Vegas Boulevard). the only bad is that the location is a llittle far from the casinos, you can take the bus right out of the hostel or walk 30 min. to get ther. but it is still a very good investment

It has a great location very close to the 24/7 metro station so you can go to downtown (the loop) and return late and there will be no problem. the hostel has very nice things like pool table, free wi-fi and free breakfast.

Dakota Hostel

San Francisco, USA

The hostel has good location but the personel is very mean specially the Night Guy Called Lorenzo. I had to ask everything the basics and the answer very bad when in other hostels the hostess make you feel elector and you dont news to ask anything because he or she explain all nicelly.

Duo Housing Los Angeles

Los Angeles, USA

It is nice hostel, close to downtown and hast 3 good bus stops. -Pros: Very Clean, Very Friendly, Good Location -Contras: Very Small, you have to enter other rooms to use the bathroom. They charged to my credit card before I arrived when I just suposed that pay only the reservation and I wanted to pay the rest in cash so I couln't Averall: Very Recomendable

Adventurer Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

The hostel is at very nice location from airport and they have a free shuttle from airport! the bus stop is very close and they have a lot of fun mashines, pool and free Wi-Fi!