Ussr Hostel

Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

Great hostel. Easy to get to, very clean. Rooms are very nice. The owner is also very friendly and helpful

• 5th Jul 2014

Ximena's Guest House

San Salvador, El Salvador

The hostel is close to the bus routes which is really good. It is also only around 25 minutes to walk to the historical center if you want (though buses are only 20 cents). I didn't get to meet Lena but she was wonderful in helping me out before I arrived. The ladies at the front desk were also very nice and friendly and always cleanings. The dorm rooms are very basic but clean. I would stay here again.

• 18th Apr 2014

Thanks for your positive comments Sarah. Too bad I was not around the days you stayed so I could meet you but I am happy my staff took good care of you. Hope you can come back soon.

Hotel Don Moises

Copan Ruinas, Honduras

Very nice woman checked us in. The dorms are small but clean. They padlock the door at night so if you are leaving early (we were catching the 4:00am chicken bus to San Pedro Sula) you have to ring the bell on the counter to wake someone up to let you out (they are upstairs). I would stay here again.

• 15th Mar 2014

Oporto Sky Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Staff were wonderful. Great common room. Easy to get to everything. Have already recommended it to other travellers and would definately stay there again!