Reviews: ahmgaafar

Location: Egypt, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Taban Hostel Zagreb Centre

Zagreb, Croatia

Breakfast definitely needs to be improved and preferably even moved out of that "basement", other than that the hostel was just ok for our 2 nights in Zagreb and the best thing about it was the location...

• 5th May 2013

Zeppelin Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Staff were extremely nice and helpful, very good location with a short walking distance to all interesting parts of town, room was fine but the big window had no curtains when we came in, however they had it fixed for us immediately...I recommend Zeppelin hostel for your stay in Ljubljana...

• 4th May 2013

Hotel Abanico

Seville, Spain

• 9th Oct 2012

AVAIL Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

It felt more at home than in a hostel, Sandor is exceptionally helpful and nice, he upgraded me from the single room with shared bathroom to the ensuite and that really made a lot of difference as the room was quite small and it wasn't comfortable to go up and down the narrow stairs to go to the bathroom, I believe cleanliness can improve and perhaps a little breakfast can be a nice touch...

Hotel Kyjev

Bratislava, Slovakia

This isn't really a hostel, it's more of an old worn out hotel, the room is good for what I paid and had a nice view on the old city, Hany from the staff was really nice and helpful, the others not as much, Katarina from the reception didn't even want to give me tips on the city and just told me to go to the tourist information office...the best thing about that hotel was their breakfast...

The Backpack

Cape Town, South Africa

The room was clean and nice, location is good and the character of the hostel is also nice, some of the staff were friendly and helpful and some were not, we struggled with the shower during our whole stay, it was either too cold or too hot and not possible to adjust...for the price we're paying we expect at least a little breakfast to be included.

• 21st May 2011
  • Egypt

Thanks for your review and letting us know about the shower. Please in future for wherever you stay let the hostel staff know if something is not right and maybe it can be sorted out at the time. It would make a more memorable experience for you and showers that are just right! Kind regards The Backpack Team

Wildebeest Eco Camp

Nairobi, Kenya

The garden tent was beautiful, atmosphere is great, staff were nice and helpful but the location isn't very central though..I would definitely stay there again if in Nairobi..

Abbasi Palace Hotel

Amman, Jordan

Good value for money, staff were very nice and room was clean. I think the hotel needs some renovation..

The Mitraa

Singapore, Singapore

Very good hostel, remarkably clean and staff were very nice & helpful, Location is ok as it\'s very close to little India but you need to use the subway to go to the other interesting areas..

Aonang Goodwill

Krabi, Thailand

The room is impressively clean, the beds were really nice and the room has a balcony with a nice view despite the cement block that should be replaced by wooden or steel bars as it blocks most of the view..Sun was quite nice and helpful but the other guys at the reception speak very limited english, the breakfast isn\'t included and u have to pay 150 Baht for it, which is quite expensive by Thailand standards, location is ok but u have to walk 10-15 min to reach the beach..

Dear Gafar and June , Thanks for you comment. Therefore I can improve my staff's english and other things. Unluckily that you stayed just a few days. Next time you can come back and e-mail me in advance. Sincerely yorus , Sun

MSA Green Garden Hostel

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

This is a great hostel, I\'ve been to many hostels before but this is the first time I feel I was a friend of the family visiting rather than a normal guest in a hostel :) room was okay, Robert and all the others are extremely nice and helpful..I highly recommend this hostel and would definitely stay there again if in Yogyakarta..the only drawback was the location but taxis are cheap and easy to find..

Urban Guesthouse

Koh Samui, Thailand

Luigi was very nice & helpful, room was clean and location is quite good and very close to the beach and everything else..i would stay there again if in Samui..I suggest that they include breakfast though..

Villa Merry Lao III

Luang Prabang, Laos

Very nice and clean room, excellent staff, very good breakfast and good location. I definitely recommend it.

Dear Ahmed Gaafar, Thank you very much for your very good comment to our place Villa Merry Lao-Swiss. We would like to do the best for our guest. We know, that many guests have many Willing-taste. the future we would like to put some things more option by our service. We hope that you have enjoy your stay at our place. Best regards. Mr. Samor.

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Very nice location and good dorms..

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

Probably the best hostel i\'ve ever stayed in !

Excellent hostel, very good breakfast, location not central but you get an amazing view over the city instead.

America Hotel

Milan, Italy

The room was great with a nice view over the street, the bathroom was ok, breakfast is good and staff are very nice especially Giovanni :) Good value for money, i would stay there again if i am in Milano.

Emerald Palace

Florence, Italy

The room was clean and nice, we didn\'t get breakfast as mentioned in the website, they said they serve breakfast in the dorms building only (dorms & privates are in 2 different buildings) and the bathroom definitely needs to be cleaned more frequently as it was quite dirty, they also close the common room after midnight which i didn\'t like at all. Overall it was an OK stay for what we paid.

Hotel Euroglobe

Copenhagen, Denmark

Good value for money !

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in, staff is extremely helpful, cleanliness is remarkable. The location is ok but there are other hostels in town much better located.

the hostel is very well organized, many details that are important for a backpacker were taken care of and the building gives a nice historical feeling.

Dandoo Holiday Home

New Delhi, India

Pickup from airport and room was ok but the first night they put us in a double bed w/ shared bathroom despite booking a twin bed ensuite, after 2 nights the power was cut coz they didn't pay d bill and they moved us to another hostel.Try not to deal with their travel agency, they deceived us and put us on a bus full of locals that took 16 hours to go to Agra and return.

Michael the owner is a very nice guy, he was really friendly and helpful ! i recommend this guesthouse becoz of the good value for money.

Rory's Pub And Guesthouse

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

The room was ok but a little noisy by night coz it\'s a pub and they play loud music till late. however i recommend this guesthouse becoz of its perfect location.

Sports Hotel

Hue, Vietnam

The staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was very clean and spacious, it was the best room i got in Vietnam !

Bodega Hostel Hanoi

Hanoi, Vietnam

A great value for money, i made the hotel make all my bookings and even my cambodian visa, nthg is overpriced, Tamzay made our stay in Hanoi very easy, he gave me a room for 1 hour for free before the train and also paid for my transport to the station and sent one of the staff with me to make sure everything goes right ! i definitely recommend this hotel

Pujangga Homestay

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Overall i didn\'t enjoy my stay there, the shared facilities are really bad and the rooms are too small but the staff are very friendly and helpful

Squareone

Phuket, Thailand

I have been to many hostels so far in this is undoubtly the best of them all ! the staff are amazing even if they don\'t speak great english, i was nearly crying for leaving them and i hope that i go back there soon ! i recommend this Luxurious hostel with great value for money to anyone visiting phuket and wanting to stay in Patong beach.

Legends Guesthouse & Bar

Phuket Karon Beach, Thailand

It\'s a great hostel with very friendly and helpful staff, the only problem is the location, Karon beach is nearly deserted and there\'s nothing to do there ! everytime u want to go to Patong u\'ll have to pay 300 Baht for a Tuk Tuk.