Agorà Hostel Deluxe

Pompei, Italy

Spectacular breakfast! Quality, quantity & variety: wow! (I think they must have been expecting the Pope.) However, the wi-fi did not work at all. A staff member said the router was in the Hotel Monmartre next door so I should go to do my internet work in their lobby which is where the router is. The lobby there was full of squealing kids & mosquitoes. The view from my balcony was directly onto the beach & sea. Nice. No charge for parking. A huge double bed plus bunk beds for me, just 1 person.

Hi Tim, how are you? Thanks for your review on our breakfast ^_^ but we didn't understand just one thing: in the hotel Monmartre doesn't work the wifi on in our hostel? :-D Have a beautiful day and enjoy your life ^_^ Hugs Lorena and vincenzo

On the way Hostel

Palermo, Italy

Bring ear plugs - the traffic on the street below is noisy. Beautiful architecture, ceilings high enough they could have bunk beds to 4 levels! A very good breakfast. Lots of recycled items (shelving, some furniture etc) but the lockers REALLY need to be changed as they are not even remotely secure b/c the wood & the hardware are very, very flimsy - a 10-year-old child could break in easily. The mixed dorm requires better air circulation as the small fan was inadequate in this room without A.C.

Haris Youth Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Guests will meet the family who own the hostel, all nice people. A good large common room with kitchen. The bunk rooms could use mirrors, a small table & chair. The distance between the lower bunk & upper bunk is suitable for children b/c it's short & is uncomfortable for adults to eg. sit on the bunk to use your laptop. A nice upstairs porch. The shower nozzels need hardware to hang 'em, or you have to hold it. It's a long walk up a steep hill from the tram, especially after a tiring day.

Funny Dolphin Hostel

Sevastopol, Ukraine

I refuse to fill this out because the cursor will not go where I want it to, to make corrections. It will only go to the very end of the comment, no where else. Hence, it's a real pain in the ass completing the comments section because I can't edit my writing when I'm done.