Clink78

Excellent everything - especially free WiFi and tasty breakfast. The only let down was the stuffy bedrooms - the air was stale/stagnant even though the windows were open.

City Partner Hotel F�rstenhof

Wiesbaden, Germany

Very retro/vintage feel until we go to our room in the garret which was more haunted/gothic. Great view from our windows. We didn't eat in (€11 for breakfast). Our room was tidied by house-keeping even though we said we did not want it to be. The showerroom and WC on our floor was newly refurbished and very nice.

• 9th Sep 2013

Dublin International (YHA)

Dublin, Ireland

Free parking was great. There was a sink in the room even though it wasn't en-suite. Lots of different places to be so it was easy to find a quiet corner. O'Connell St (city centre) is a 5-10 minute walk or only 65cent on the bus. Very close to Mater Hospital.

Many thanks for your comments, We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the hostel and should you return to Dublin we would be happy to look after you again. Kind regards, Pamela. Dublin International Hostel.

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I arrived each night at midnight and was gone as soon as I ate breakfast in the morning. The hostel itself was great - well planned, nicely decorated, clean, good service and a good breakfast in the morning. The only negatives arose from the others in the dorm who locked the door - meaning I could not get into the room - and flooded the bathroom floor. The en-suite in the dorm has a bath.

St. Judes Bed & Breakfast

Dublin, Ireland

I was in Dublin for a conference in UCD and am delighted that I chose to stay in St Jude's. The B&B is a short drive from UCD and parking is free overnight and at the weekend. The owners were welcoming and friendly. The breakfast was delicious. It was pleasant to sit around a large breakfast table and talk with other guests in the morning. The bathroom was shared but only between 2-3 rooms so I never had to wait and it was always spotless. I would definitely stay there again.

Abbey Court

Dublin, Ireland

Very accommodating. Will return.

Clink78

As good as you are going to get in London. They make an effort to be different and to cater for the backpacker/18-30 demographic. The night-club in the basement could barely be heard on the ground floor and definitely not where my room was on the first floor.

YHA London St Pauls

Good hostel; room and linen had fresh clean smell. Sink in room was very handy and there were a good number of toilets and showers on our floor - never had to wait. Gorgeous power showers. Lockable storage in rooms was large and very secure.

Birmingham Central Backpackers

Birmingham, England

I arrived at 1.30am but still received a warm welcome from the staff. The common area had boardgames, books and lots of films; and generally looked like a fun place to hang out. The option of fresh fruit for breakfast was nice, as was the flower garden at the back. The hostel was clean but not sparkling. The 6-bed room had lockers (use own lock), a sink and a shower cubicle in the room. The 900 bus from the airport (£1.50 single) dropped me a 3 minute walk from the hostel.

YHA Rotorua

Rotorua, New Zealand

Wonderful Hostel. Definitely deserves the 5 stars. Modern, clean, well laid out, lots of space to relax on your own or with friends. Huge kitchen. Has parking behind the building and across the street.

Globetrotter Inn London

Two words - AIR CONDITIONING. The corridors and window less areas of the hostel were very stuff and sometimes stale smelling.