Gallery Hostel Porto

Porto, Portugal

I loved this hostel, the staff are incredibly friendly, its clean, great location, beautifully decorated.......I cold go on. Oh, and the evening meals if you opt to have them are inexpensive and absolutely delicious!

• 30th Apr 2014

Discovery Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I can't recommend this hostel highly enough. Friendly and helpful staff, clean, great atmosphere, excellent location, beautiful decor......I will definitely stay here again when I return to Rio.

• 23rd Jan 2014

Backpackers Share House Floripa

Florianopolis, Brazil

A lovely hostel! Friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere, great location and beautiful views, and the best breakfast I've had yet!

• 22nd Jan 2014

Timbo Posada

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Nice relaxed atmosphere, very friendly staff, and great location!

• 18th Jan 2014

Muzike Hostel

Cordoba, Argentina

My friend and I stayed here for a couple of nights and were so glad that we chose Muzike hostel. So, so friendly, great location, clean, and had a very relaxed and easy going atmosphere. I highly recommend, and would definitely stay here again.

• 3rd Jan 2014

Dar Jameel

Tangier, Morocco

We enjoyed our stay a lot. The building is beautiful and well located, staff were friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was delicious. Great value for money!

• 14th Sep 2013

Seven Hostel

Sorrento, Italy

Absolutely the nicest hostel we've ever stayed in, the staff were lovely, the place was so clean and felt more like a hotel (but more chilled out). The roof terrace is stunning, the food was very reasonable and better than many of the restaurants in Sorrento; cannot recommend this place more highly!