Discovery Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I can't recommend this hostel highly enough. Friendly and helpful staff, clean, great atmosphere, excellent location, beautiful decor......I will definitely stay here again when I return to Rio.

• 23rd Jan 2014

Backpackers Share House Floripa

Florianopolis, Brazil

A lovely hostel! Friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere, great location and beautiful views, and the best breakfast I've had yet!

• 22nd Jan 2014

Timbo Posada

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Nice relaxed atmosphere, very friendly staff, and great location!

• 18th Jan 2014

Muzike Hostel

Cordoba, Argentina

My friend and I stayed here for a couple of nights and were so glad that we chose Muzike hostel. So, so friendly, great location, clean, and had a very relaxed and easy going atmosphere. I highly recommend, and would definitely stay here again.

• 3rd Jan 2014

Dar Jameel

Tangier, Morocco

We enjoyed our stay a lot. The building is beautiful and well located, staff were friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was delicious. Great value for money!

• 14th Sep 2013

Seven Hostel

Sorrento, Italy

Absolutely the nicest hostel we've ever stayed in, the staff were lovely, the place was so clean and felt more like a hotel (but more chilled out). The roof terrace is stunning, the food was very reasonable and better than many of the restaurants in Sorrento; cannot recommend this place more highly!