• Finland, All Female Group, 25-30
Managua Backpackers Inn, Managua, Nicaragua
7.1
22nd Jun 2013

My friend and I stayed in a private ensuite room, which was fine, clean and spatious enough. The AC didn't work though. Downside was that the room was right by the common area. Although we were told that the quiet time would start at 11pm, on our last night when we wanted to rest before the early wake-up call there were many fellow travellers in the common area drinking and talking. Fair enough for a hostel atmosphere, but we had to ask the staff member to tell them to move.

• Finland,
Equity Point Centric, Barcelona, Spain
7.0
11th Apr 2009

Overall a good hostel in a top location. We were delighted by the superfluous friendliness of the staff. However, comparing to other hostels I've been to it did lack in character. Breakfast was good, but I was disappointed by the cleanliness of the room and the common bathrooms.

• Finland,
Kabul Party Hostel Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
9.3
4th Apr 2009

I\'ve stayed in Kabul every time I\\\'ve been to Barcelona since 2001. I\'ve tried others but they can\'t fill these shoes. Now 7 years later since the last visit it did not let me down! Fun and security is guaranteed and the location is the best in the city! Only minus point was the \"couldn\'t care less\"-attitude of one staff member when I needed immediate help. But other staff members were very friendly and helpful! Kabul is my favourite place in my favourite city!