Reviews: skinax

Location: India, Gender: Male, Age: 41

Amstel House Hostel

Berlin, Germany

It takes around 6 mins by walk from the nearest public transport. It's a huge hostel so comes with not so personal interaction from the staff. No mobile charging points for those on upper bunk bed. Otherwise good clean rooms, good breakfast for additional 5€.

Cool & Bed

Lyon, France

A bit away from the happening neighbourhood. Staff are very friendly. You get a large size lockers which easily fits your backpack. But no door lock so bit of a concern that way. Simple breakfast included.

KEX Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

The power socket didn't work all 4 days. Wifi at bed was weak. Avoid 16 bed dorm. Otherwise staff were super friendly and the food at the bar was very good.

Hostel Inn Luxury

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Fantastic 5-star hostel and very new. It is relative small one ith few dorms/beds. Highly recommended.

Thank you that you were our guest and you have recognized that our hostel with five stars. Will be pleased to be again our guest. Best regards, Hostel Inn Luxury

Hostel Franz Ferdinand

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

My confirmed booking was for 2 days, but they could offer only for one day, as the 2nd day was full. they had apparently sent out an email, which I unfortunately didn't receive so had to make last minute plans to find another hostel and glad I found a fantastic one just next door Hostel Inn Luxury which I liked very much and better than Hostel Franz Ferdinand. To compensate for the one night non-availability Hostel Franz Ferdinand offered 20% discount for the 1 night I stayed - not bad!

Dear Venkatesh, Sorry for your experience, for some reason we didn't have availability but still you were able to book the hostel. We have sent you a mail and told you about this but apparently you didn't read it. Our staff offered you great hostel for great price for your 2nd night just so you didn't had to do anything. And at he end we offered you a discount which was pretty sweet. Regards, FFH Team

Madrid, Spain

Choose this hostel if you do not have any other option to stay. It's a very old flat turned into hostel and has just a couple of rooms. The shower curtains in the bathroom is broken and not changed for years. The flat is very dirty. I'll not recommend this place. The only saving grace is it is relatively closer to all the tourist attraction and staff seemed a little friendly.

Sevilla Hostel One Centro

Seville, Spain

Excellent hostel. Friendly and very helpful staff. Had a good time even though it was a very short stay. Highly recommended!

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Fantastic hostel. Christmas eve dinner was super :)

Cracow Hostel

Krakow, Poland

One of the fantastic hostel I've stayed so far. I booked a mixed dormitory bed. This hostel is the middle of Krakow Center with beautiful view. Very good breakfast along with eggs available for do-it-yourself omelettes. clean and storage lockers next to the bunk-bed. Highly recommend this hostel.

Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

This is a very good hostel on the periphery of main areas. Clean rooms/linen. Strudy bunk beds. Friendly staff. I'd highly recommend this hostel.

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Very good hostel, close to the Train station and Flygbussarna bus to Arlanda airport (which I took). Definitely recommend this place. Wifi connection in the room was not that good.

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Fantastic hostel, great location, friendly staff and overall a great stay. I really liked the sturdy strong bunk beds in the dorm, in comparison to the other hostels I've been to.

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

Excellent clean hostel with free food and apperitivo. Great location, walking distance to Duomo and on Via Torino street. Highly recommended hostel. On the flip side: the dorm beds are not sturdy and makes noise especially while climbing up etc. Otherwise a great place :)

St Christopher's Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Excellent XXL hostel with free breakfast....and right next to metro station, bus stop for Airport Express. Definitely recommend it. The only flip side I can think of is the free wifi in the dorm was fluctuating. Else one of the fantastic stay..!

Hello thanks for your kind review and your comments it makes us really happy to know that you had a great time! About the wifi, it just get overload when there is many people connected to the same router, but it gets fixed as simple as rebooting the router, for sure if you notify this to reception they would be happy to help you and fix this situation. Thanks again and see you later!

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

This is a very good hostel. Excellent location right in the middle of old town Plaka on the footsteps of Acropolis. Good restaurants all around. Staff are ultra friendly and make you feel very comfortable. Highly recommend this hostel.

Hostel Erottajanpuisto

Helsinki, Finland

This place relatively expensive without breakfast. Bunk bed makes sound, which disturbs while sleeping. No storage facility in room to put your stuff, a little cramped up. But in the heart of the town and in between ferry terminal and market square terminal.

This is a very good hostel. Close to Tube station, on west side and in between Heathrow and downtown. I stayed in the mixed dorm and the beds were very comfortable. The cots are rugged and didn't make noise ...which is peaceful compared to few others I've stayed before. Individual storage is just under the cot and well thought-out. On the flip side, the room can get noisy since it is very close to the main road. Very helpful staff who manage the pub + hostel and some of them are good-looking ;-)

PLUS Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Yesinn @Fortress Hill

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Hong Kong is a humid place, the air conditioner didn't work properly and put all the 6 of us in the dorm is extreme discomfort. I would've rated slightly high otherwise.

The Mitraa

Singapore, Singapore

Very good location - Little India and closer to the train station. Would definitely recommend this place!

MSA Green Garden Hostel

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

Very very nice place! Traveled to Yogya for 2 days & ended up staying for 4 days...simply because of the hostel. I even let forego my Jakarta-S\'pore air ticket & booked a new ticket from Yogya-S\'pore The breakfast table has flags of the countries of the hostelites....very thoughtful Cristal (an intern from Holland) is terrific, helpful and good company. It was a home away from home experience & by far one of the best hostels I\'ve stayed so far Thank you Robert & a very

Atlantic Hotel

Jakarta, Indonesia

Very old rooms. good for a night. do not expect typical hostel life. there are other choices one can explore!

Castle House

Goa, India

Stayed in Oct...was early for the tourist season, which is between Nov-Jan. Breakfast could have been more. However, very clean rooms and helpful staff! I\'d recommend this place!

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Good, clean, value for money hostel. Very good information available at the hostel for someone who has not done the homework regarding Siem Reap. Clearly shows that this place is custom built to be a hostel with lot of attention to details. Not too far away from the market. Definitely would recommend this hostel for others. Enjoy!!!

Happy Hostel

Vienna, Austria

Very friendly staff. Close to the train station and would definitely stay here again.

A Venice Fish

Venice, Italy

Good location. On the walking street connecting train station (St. Lucia) to St Marks Square/Rialto Bridge. A bit too expensive and have no refund policy once you have paid up. I'd to change my plans and leave for Rome a day earlier and have to forfeit a nights rent!

Swiss 1291 Hostel

New York, USA

I stayed in a dorm one block away from the main hostel. Maintenance and cleanliness of this room wasn't all that good. And we've to carry back the bedsheet/pillow cover back to main reception during check-out. Location is very good (between Central Park and Times Square). Staff were helpful.