Reviews: Israel

Location: Spain, Gender: Male, Age: 32

Khaosan Road Rainbow Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Good place in the heart of Khao San Road. Do not expect a great deal from the hostel, but more than enough for sleeping and having a shower. Good connections --> Use the public bus; it is cheap and get you everywhere. Helpful stuff but after checking out, when picking up our backpacks, we asked if it was possible to have a shower (after all day long sweating) and they made us to pay for it. Never seen it before!

Yourhouse Guesthouse

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Great place in the old Chiang Mai. Fair price for a double room with bathroom and fan. The owner is really nice and helpful. I would repeat for sure!!!

New Road Guest House

Bangkok, Thailand

Nice place where we spent a couple of nights. Very close to the main pier and to the skytrain station Saphan Tksin. Good connections but limited nightlife around.

Olga's Place

San Sebastian, Spain

Really nice staff. Great hostel, close to the all town, lots of bars, cafeterias and restaurants. Absolutely recommendable. Fair price (San Sebastian is quite expensive in general)

Husa Las Ca�as

Logrono, Spain

It is a hotel, with all the facilities according to this standard. The price was OK. Far from everywhere, you need a car to reach it.

Confidenti Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Everything was perfect in this hostel. Really nice staff and facilities. And only 5 minutes from the center of Ljubljana by foot.

Camping Rialto

Venice, Italy

Excellent place at only 10-15 minutes by bus from Venice. The only black point is the WC's cleanliness, which should be improved but I would go back to Camping Rialto (and I will!!!)

Great place where to spend the night(s). Close to the center and well connected by bus.

Smart Camden Inn Hostel

My stay there was ok. The people I shared with were very noisy but it was not a problem for me. This place is good for spending a couple of nights, maybe a long weekend but not more. In the other hand it is in the heart of Camden, so the situation is excellent.

Hostelgate B'n'B

Vilnius, Lithuania

It is a great place, really nice staff and wonderful environment. Everything is clean and the situation is awesome. Highly recommendable!!!

Equity Point Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

Wonderful hostel! The best I´ve ever been to. Nice staff, beautiful rooms, clean and secure. You cannot miss the meals they prepare. I will repeat for sure.

Astor Kensington

Placed in an excellente neighbourghood. The hostel is over the average in London. Nice staff.

Astor Leinster Inn

Nothing especial. It´s ok just to spend the night, no more