Casa Vilasanta

Guadalajara, Mexico

Hanoi Lucky Guesthouse

Hanoi, Vietnam

Staff were very helpful. I arrived in the early hours of the morning and the receptionist, who I had to wake up to let me in, was great. They let me keep my bags there during my trip to Halong bay.

Sihome Backpackers Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

I thought that the hostel was overpriced- it was the most expensive hostel I stayed in - although a capital city, I did not think the price was worth it. There were ants on the beds and towels. Breakfast was included in the price- it was okay. The whole experience there was okay.

Laos Haven Hotel

Vang Vieng, Laos

The hotel is a little outside of the main street and this is good if you prefer a little bit of quiet, which I did. The staff were welcoming and friendly. The price included breakfast and was good value for money. The room I stayed in was spacious and very clean. I enjoyed my stay there.

Liberty Guest House

Luang Prabang, Laos

The hostel was clean and rooms were comfortable. There was plenty of hot water and there was always someone at the reception area if you needed a question answered.

El Alcazar

Salta, Argentina

My room was right next to the reception which was extremely noisy so I didnĀ“t sleep well for the whole time I was there. The walls near the bed had stains on one of which was blood...

It wasnt blood , was the mark of the paint when we move beds to clean the room . Sorry !!! we will try to do something about ,Thank for choose us !!!

Chilli Hostel Santiago

Santiago, Chile

the floor of the ladies bathroom next to the mixed dorm was always wet. A little bit packed in in the mixed dorm and noisy- difficult to sleep.

Andes Hostel

Santiago, Chile

The hostel had comfortable beds, rooms and central heating. The showers were a little disappointing: it was like showering under a cold tap.

La Chimba Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Was cold in the dormitories

Hostal Wasi Masi

Sucre, Bolivia

If you are sharing a bathroom you mght find a distinct lack of hot water. If you haveyour own ensuite I advise you to shower later on in the evening.

The Adventure Brew Hostel

La Paz, Bolivia

If you want a decent sleep don{t stay here

Dear Angela. We understand that you may have not gotten the best night ever staying here at The Adventure Brew, we just would like to know why is that, so we can inprove our services for further guests, thank you for the review and thank you in advanced you any more constructive critic. Salomon The Adventure Brew Hostel