Location: Norway, Gender: Male, Age: 32

One of the best hostels I've stayed at:) Great atmosphere, well kept, clearly made by someone who knows what you need when traveling. Lounge/kitchen closes a bit early (at midnight) which was annoying sometimes, apart from that not much negative to say. Recommended!

Easy Nerja

Nerja, Spain

This place had more of a hotel feel to it than a hostel, high standard, stylish and superclean. Missed wifi in my room (in the basement) since there's no indoor common room and no computer, had to sit in the hallway to go online. Showers were a bit chilly in the morning but really hot in the evening.

Best thing here is the relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff, spacious rooms with lots of light and air, hot showers. A bit tiring with the trafficky road between the hostel and the beach. Could use a bigger indoor common room with a couple of couches, some tidying/freshing up of the terrace, and a computer update (there was only one painfully slow one which you had to stand up to use, wifi also varying a bit in speed).

Residencial Monaco

Funchal, Portugal

I liked the atmosphere of this place, great location in the middle of everything, the main guy in the reception always smiling and helpful, great value for money. I guess there's minor things like beds could use a softer top-mattress, and waterpressure in showers could be more stable, but I really enjoyed my stay here:)

Phil's Haven

Funchal, Portugal

Lisbon Destination Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

A lovely hostel in every way, both practically and when it comes to the atmosphere. Definitely recommended.

Lisboa Central Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

The biggest drawback for me was the road going by is quite noisy (you get free earplugs though). And the room was a bit crammed with beds. Showers occasionally had very low pressure. Apart from that it has a great atmosphere, very clean, helpful staff, good place to stay. No kitchen but great thai food in the bar!

Quiet and ok place, would stay there again. (Would be nice though with a common room apart from the bar, and some computers for those who didn't bring their own.)

Quite big and raw and worndown, no home-atmosphere at all. Disgusting showers with no hot water or water pressure. Wouldn't stay there again.

Central Backpackers

Oxford, England

Relaxed atmosphere, good place to hang out, could easily stay there again.

Great hostel, welcoming and helpful staff, relaxed atmosphere. Would definitely stay there again.

Central Hostel Bg

Bergamo, Italy

Excellent place, clean and fresh, room almost felt like in a hotel. Would definitely stay there again;)

Hootananny Hostel

A bit worn down and noisy, but otherwise ok.

Samesun Venice Beach

Los Angeles, USA

I wasn't too impressed at first, it's not the highest standard in the world, but I liked this hostel more and more as I stayed. It has a relaxed atmosphere and the staff is great. And I loved that it was so close to the beach.. from my room I could both see the it and hear the waves coming in.

Per, thank you SOOOO much!!! Kerry

Stay on Main

Los Angeles, USA

This place doesn't have the homey chillout feel that some hostels have.. it was more like a hotel which was perfect for me. It had higher standard than some hotels where I payed four times the price, everything is new and fresh and clean, they even fold the toiletpaper like in a hotel. I booked a dorm-bed, but got a two bed ensuite all to myself. Would definitely stay there again.

McLays Guest House

Glasgow, Scotland

Nothing exceptionally good or bad about it. The room was a bit drafty and I wouldn't mind the breakfeast to last an hour longer (ended at nine), but apart from that it was a totally ok place to stay.

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great place with a good atmosphere, a bit worn down I guess but in a charming way so you don't really mind. And I like the wallpaintings all over. Could easily stay there again.