Reviews: malablondi

Location: Northern Ireland, Gender: Female, Age: 37

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

It's a nice and clean hostel,and members of staff are pleasant and helpful.Location is very convenient,close to Busaras. Floors are creaky,and there was a lot of noise from floor above because of that.There are no lights beside beds only main one for a room.I got woken up few times by other girls sharing a room. Other hostel near Busaras is way better.I won't be back.

• 8th Apr 2013

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Friendly,and helpful staff. Clean room with sink and mirror.Heating worked perfectly,and there was hot water for shower,just the way I like it. There were no queques to use facilities,unlike other places in Belfast.In my opinion best hostel in town.

• 20th Mar 2013

Hostel Cork City

Cork, Ireland

.New,modern building with a lift.Very clean room,good size bathroom.Decent size kitchen with lounge area.One of the best hostels I had a chance to stay.

• 31st Jul 2012

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Good location,clean room.Unlike some other places in Belfast this hostel has enough bathrooms,and toilets.

• 11th Jul 2012

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

It's a great place to socialize with other travellers,but for me most important are facilities.I found it a bit akward to have bathrooms downstairs and only 2 in total.Even with some extra toilets it's not enough for number of rooms.

• 10th Jul 2012
  • Poland

there are six toilets and six showers in this hostel and they are not hard to find and with people coming and going at all different times we generally do not have a problem.

Lagan Backpackers

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Ideal place for socializing,but it wasn't exactly what I've been looking for.I just wanted to have a rest to go to work early. It was a bit noisy with partying ppl,but quiet in a room.I stayed on the groundfloor and there was no sockets in a room. I couldn't charge my mobile nor electrical toothbrush.Was also bit cold,no heating at all through the night. There is a dvd player connected to tv,and stereo system.Pity it didn't work. I didn't try breakfast,as I had to rush,so can't comment on it

• 2nd May 2012
  • Poland

That is shocking. It was quite in the room but yet a complaint. There is 4 outlets in the room where you were by yourself, a dvd player that works and no complaints from anyone about the heat. I find reviews like this shocking to say the least. If you cant figure something out all you needed to do was ask and we would be happy to help

Jacobs Inn

Nice,clean room with TV,comfortable bed

• 23rd Apr 2012
  • Poland

Staff is very helpful,but I won't be rushing back because it was really noisy,and I've been woken up number of times.

• 21st Apr 2012

McLays Guest House

Glasgow, Scotland

I liked the location,close to town centre,yet peaceful,and quiet.It was nice to have TV in room. Only minus was that it felt a bit chilly in early morning hours,as my room was on the grounfloor.

• 14th Apr 2012

STF/IYHF af Chapman

Stockholm, Sweden

Good location,comfortable bed.This place is perfect If you're looking for good night sleep. Kitchen facilities are in separate building.Breakfast was fine. The only problem I had was to find milk,which was in a compartment next to juices.There were few boxes with natural yoghurt next to muesli/cereals,and it would be good to have some jug with milk near as well.

• 15th Feb 2012

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Spacious room,big lockers,place feels secure.I like movies and cinema room was great.I'll be back:)

• 6th Feb 2012

Inverness Tourist Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

Hostel is in great location and good value for money.The only minus is that beds are narrow,and move a bit.I've woken up number of times because someone moved in other bunk. That's probably the only hostel where I've seen airfreshener in every bathroom.Certainly a plus.

• 4th Feb 2012
  • Poland

Hello and thank you for the review. We found the offending bunk that was disturbing you and have now tightened it up so it no longer moves. Take care

Sleephere

Brussels, Belgium

Good location,helpful and friendly owner.It's a quiet place,and If you need good rest you'll have it.I slept like a baby. There are no problems with hot water,though there is one bathroom upstairs,so you may wait a little.I didn't but I've been the one who occupied it for longer.Breakfast was OK,I tried it once only,as I slept too long.I prefer to eat out anyway,and I really liked belgian food.

• 8th Jan 2012

• 31st Dec 2011

YHA London Oxford Street

Very clean and modern hostel.There are enough shower and toilets facilities,so no need to queque.There is even drink bar at the reception,first seen something like this.Great base for shopping,as evething near by.I'll defo stay again next time when visiting town.

• 16th Oct 2011
  • Globetrotter

Place is centrally located which is a plus.Apart from that there was not enough shower facilities on 2nd floor,and strange layout.My room was situated between two kitchens. I can't comment on breakfast as I've eaten my own food,or visited local cafes. Internet works only in certain areas,I suppose.I tried to connect without success .The plus is there are few computers free to use next to reception.

• 11th Oct 2011

Edinburgh Central Youth Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great location,helpful staff,nice,clean warm room,ensuite shower,no problem with hot water

HI-Vancouver Central

Vancouver, Canada

Very helpful staff,nice and spacious clean bathrooms,no problem with hot water,cosy and warm,good location,good choice for breakfast Enjoyed my stay and highly recommend

Kinlay House Cork

Cork, Ireland

I stayed in different location in town before and this place is way better.Nice,clean and warm room,hot water available all day.Will deffinately stay again,when visiting Cork.

Belsize House

I stayed in a few different places in London,and this was by far my best experience.Location is great,safe and convenient for tube.It was perfect to have a good night sleep.

Belfast, Northern Ireland

No hangers in the room and in the bathroom

Oliver St. John Gogarty

Dublin, Ireland

There room where I stayed was nice and clean.Although it was on the second floor it wasn't so noisy as I expected. The staff is helpfull and nice. There is a loundry service in the hostel but I don't recommend it because after I've gotten my clothes they were a few sizes smaller and they changed colours. There is only one key for every room. The first night my roommates went for a drink and did'n leave me the key.They could'n get into the room so with someone's help they smashed the front door to the room.I woke up when they came in.Probably they forgot the key.