Hotel Utama

Copacabana, Bolivia

Hotel Utama is a decent accommodation option. The breakfast was nice. The rooms are clean however the showers were not hot at all and the rooms could do with some heating.

• 15th Jul 2013

Cruz de los Andes

La Paz, Bolivia

I thought the staff were fantastic. The breakfast provided was good. I think the only thing lacking was a good atmosphere., it felt more like a hotel then a hostel. A good option if you're staying in La Paz however if you're looking for more of a party vibe then you may want to consider another option.

• 12th Jul 2013

Hotel Mitru

Tupiza, Bolivia

Hotel Mitru is a lovely place to stay before you embark on the Salt Flats tour. The breakfast was great, perhaps the best we had in Bolivia. Also the tour company thats attached Tupiza Tours provided an incredible tour of the salt flats. The staff didn't provide the best customer service but it wasn't as if they were bad. If you're in Tupiza stay at Hotel Mitru and book with tupiza tours.

• 5th Jul 2013

Iguassu Guest House

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Overall i thought this was a wonderful hostel. I felt the staff were incredible and often went out of their way to ensuring we enjoyed our stay.

• 28th Jun 2013

Backpackers House Paraty

Paraty, Brazil

To be frank, this particular dwelling did nothing to endear itself to me. The rooms were not particularly clean, the staff were average as they didn't really provide a great atmosphere it actually felt like my stay was a bit of an inconvenience for them. The whole stay was a bit like a Mickey Rourke movie, you were sure that at some point it all looked good and in past years maybe even had a had more charm to it, now it's kind of washed up.

• 23rd Jun 2013

to be frank, we love our jobs, but we are not clowns and you are not Kim Basinger. The house is improving day by day with our guests critics. Pain that you don't have something serious to say about it, and even you choose to say this `nothing` here and not personally, that helps us and our next costumers

Biergarten Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

The staff were friendly and provided a very relaxed and laid back atmosphere. They did a wonderful job at maintaining the cleanliness of the rooms and the Restaurant also provided a great feed. I would be happy to recommend the Biergarten to anyone staying in Ilha Grande.

• 20th Jun 2013