Reviews: buco4

Location: Slovakia, Gender: Male, Age: 30

New York Budget Inn

New York, USA

Rooms were clean and more spacious than I thought. There was LCD TV in the room. You need to pay deposit for your towels and keys, but they will give it back to you when you return it. I didn't like the shower, it was very small.

• 25th May 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves in offering a clean, safe and fun location for guests to relax after an exciting day in the city. We provide towels and locker keys to accommodate our guests but, ask for deposits to ensure that they are available for future guests. These deposits are returned once the item is brought back to the front desk. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in New York.

Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Everything was perfect, good sized and clean rooms, clean bathroom, walking distance to any attraction in Toronto Downtown. Only WiFi could be a bit faster, it didn't work at all sometimes. But I am very satisfied overall. View from the terrace is amazing. They also offer free BBQ dinner for everyone on saturdays.

• 22nd May 2013

Vanderbilt YMCA

New York, USA

Room was very tiny, no place to sit down. But it's OK as long as you only plan to sleep over (and you have good weather). It was clean, they changed towels and made up beds every day. There is only one shower room (with 2 showers) and one restroom (with 2 toilets) for the whole floor, so it can get crowded at a peak times. But I was still satisfied with this hostel, I didn't expect more of it anyway :)

• 16th May 2013

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

• 19th Oct 2011

Chalet Kammleitn

Hermagor, Austria

It is a Hotel, not Hostel. Very beautiful countryside around, nice rooms, nice staff. Very high overall rating, would come back.

AWA Chamonix Hotel El Paso

Chamonix, France

Its a good hostel when you are going to live all the night. There is a disco down in the hostel and if you want to sleep, you cant until about 3 am. Hostel has a very good restaurant and a bautiful view on Mt. Blanc.

Excellent hostel all around, would reccomend. It only has very warm rooms in summer.

Nice Hotel

Venice, Italy

This is hotel, not hostel, so we had a beautiful room with everything we needed. TV, shover, towels and safe in the rooms are standart. Very cheap rooms. Good location as there is bus every 10 minutes to Venice. Bus stop is practicaly outside the hotel gates (about 100 metres). Receptionist unfortunately didnt speak english, but everything was A+