Location: Japan, Gender: Female, Age: 33

365 Inn

Beijing, China

very clean hostel at the best location. stayed at the twin room, there was nothing to complain! the building is not very new, but well maintained and full of happy vibes.

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Japan

Nicely decorated new hostel. The great part is each dorm room has the bath room with 2 showers and toilets, so no morning hassle! As others already point out, it's not a happening kind of hostel, so you may better find another one if you are looking for meeting for new people. For me the location was inconvenient for going out to the city center, but it won't be a problem if you are just exploring hostorical areas.

• 19th Jul 2015

Saga Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

Stayed at Private twin room for 4 nights. The room was clean and pleasant for the price.The staff I met all speak good English, could be better than some Chinese 5 star hotels' staffs, so you won't have any trouble in communication. Minor negative points are, 1 The room smelled smoky so bad.. 2 Only a few staff at front, sometimes long ques. 3 No shared space to chill out except the bar. Quite average but no disappointing.

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Japan

Hello and thanks for your stay.Thanks for your praise as well as the suggestion.We will improve the air quality .For the staff,sorry to let you wait for that long time .We gonna improve more.

Facilities are good enough for the price, considering that Chongqing is such a mega business city. The bldg where the hostel locates looks a bit crappy, but you will feel comfortable once you get in the hostel. The location is excellent, it's right opposite of the exit of Metro station. I really appreciated their hospitality. We were sick while staying, and they were very kind that they cancelled the tour and changed the train ticket so we can rest longer at the hostel.

Thanks so much for your high comment on the hostel. i think your friend already recover after leaving here? Wish you have a nice trip in following days! Kind Regards Angelina

I chose this hostel for the terrace. It was awesome that you can drink beer with a great view of many rocks in the terrace.The double room we stayed was modern and very big. You could pay 100USD for the room in some cities. Even those who don't usually stay at hostel will like the room. As other reviews say, it was difficult for us to difficult the hostel too- I pinned the location on google map but it didn't help, I think google suggests wrong place..Stick with their direction instruction.

• 31st Dec 2013
  • Japan

Thank you very much for your review, it is great to see that you like our hostel, there are many many beautiful views in Yangshuo, so the guests pay more attention to the scenery. About the location, we have direction instruction in detail on the website, and e-mail you with map when you make the reservation, so you can follow them or call us, it is our honour to help you. Have a nice time in China, and take care!

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

Though our stay here was only one night, I feel the cool vibe from this hostel and understand why the place has great reputation. I liked the traditional Chinese and pop mixed interior there very much. It's not a brand new super clean kind of hostel, but a unique and pretty hostel which has the own character. I hope to go back there again.

• 30th Dec 2013

Lazy Gaga Hostel

Guangzhou, China

The bath room was all wet and there was a big hole on the ceiling. A girl at the front was friendly and nice, but some other guys weren't very helpful when we ask them for some info about the city. I get the feeling that it's not a hostel but a reasonable price hotel. They just opened the hostel and it looked it's still under the renovation process, so things will get better as time goes.

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Japan

Sorry for all the troubles caused. Our renovation focuses mainly on the luggage room and public kitchen for giving a better experience to our guests. Our staff is also ready to help all the time as proved by the staff rating. We're looking for more details about your experience by email in the hope of avoiding any misunderstanding in the future. Apologized.

F Design Hostel

Salvador, Brazil

The hostel is located in coast side area which is a bit far (30mins) away from Old City. I was at first concerned that the hostel might have been too away from center, but it turned out perfect. The neighborhood is reasonably safe and cozy area, where you can find bars, akaraje stands and night clubs. The staff (I mean you, Danilo!) was super nice and friendly, English speaking , you won't feel lonely. The facility was impressive too, perfectly clean and nicely designed. Highly recommended!!

• 15th Aug 2013

Bee.W Hostel Bar

Sao Paulo, Brazil

The hostel is in the heart of Sao Paulo city and you can get to Consolacao metro station which is a hub station of 2 lines in 5mins on foot. It's close to 2 busy streets but you won't feel loudness at the hostel. Maybe because it was winter time, I didn't meet many ppl there, but staffs were kind enough and facility is more than I expected from what I paid considering the location. Not a party-all-the-time kind of hostel, you can chill & relax here.

• 10th Aug 2013