Location: China, Gender: Male, Age: 34

HBC Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

nice staff(maybe the owner? :-) ), spacious dormitory room and good location, walk around 5min to the metro. I slept quite well in this hostel.

stay here for many times. looks becoming crowded and it is difficult to get the lower bed. this hostel begin breakfast service and have some changes. the counter became crowded also you must wait for long time to checkin, you will be difficult to find a sofa at night rushing time.

walk around 10 minutes to metro, very good location. staffs are kind but seems this hostel control the time of checkin and hot water show, if you get up early before 7am or back later than 2am, no hot water shower. even worse the day i stayed, hot water stopped after 10pm.

i was arriving late, and the staff is helping and even namaste to me after checkin, quite energetic staff i met, the shower room is inside the dorm. anyway, convenient for location also, 10mins walk from the subway station.

Good location to the west long distance bus station, aside the walls of the city. the wifi does not work inside the room but ok in the lobby. the staff is helpful and there is a small bar but not so attractive.

good location.

DC Lofty - Convention Center

Washington DC, USA

the hostel with kitchen and you can make food there. the security is quite well you got the password for the main gate and for your room. there are lockers inside the rooms but you must use your own lock(no lock provided by the hostel), the staff is kind and i feel quite at home.

good locations and many restraunt nearby, there are rooms for computer or reading book but the wifi cannot connect well and the socket do not work.

not the 1st time of stay but still kind staff and good location(10mins walk to the subway line4). very good value for the dorm room and quiet at night since it is not near the main road. the bathroom inside the room.

Couple O' Days Backpackers

Surfers Paradise, Australia

around 10-15 mins walk to surfer's paradise and quiet in the residential area. not so big hostel with good atmosphere, quite a self-service hostel and kitchen close by 8PM.

98SG

Singapore, Singapore

my 2nd time staying here while many changes compared with 4 years ago, the staff changed, breakfast included, shower room not so clean and a little smelly inside. I am cautious when checkin while the staff is unexpected kind altho I do not talk much with her.

Jomi Homestay

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

itz actually a homestay and dorm in the living room, however the house owner is kind and considerable, bicycle is free for rent and map is print out for you. 15mins walk from CIQ to singapore is also an acceptable distance.

Walk arnd 5 min to the metro but a little far from the downtown, one park nearby but the surrounding not so clean. the wifi is accessible inside the dorm, and cheap.

Good location near Metro. the staff treat me like the weather.

Big Brother Guest House

Qingdao, China

very good location in downtown. the staff is friendly however the cooler need to clean up for the molds.

very near the metro and walk out to the shopping street. the wifi is very slow and sometimes all table are occupied.

Good location of chongqing downtown where old town wall there, it reformed from hotel so shared room even in 10F by elevator. an birdbiew of chongqing city is also great. seems quite new hostel so more directions may help to find the way esp. in the complicated chongqing oldtown road system.

Dear guest,thank you for your comments and suggestions.As you mentioned above,we are a new one,a lot of things need to be improved.we will try our best to make our hostel better as soon as possible!

Holly's Hostel

Chengdu, China

good location near wuhou temple even not in the just downtown. the staff is still warm just little away from kindness.

so close to the train station, and near the beautiful moon-lake. helpful staff just the old building can not expect modern appliance.

Bingo Home

Fenghuang-Phoenix County, China

perfect location near the river,historic building recalls my old memories,no locker does not mean no safe,we do not use locker 100 years ago,right. I love this pretty house, thank you for host me.

The Loft Design Hostel

Chengdu, China

the heating system inside room is impressive.and how about add tower shelf inside shower room, will easy to hang up winter clothes.

Dear Mr. Liu, Thank you so much you for staying with us again and also very appriciate your advise. There are tower shelf behind the curtain inside shower room, maybe the hookers are not HUGE enough to hang all winter clothes. When we rebuild shower rooms next month, we surely will take your suggestions and make a better design. Have a nice day! Your sincerely, Joyce from the LOFT Hostel

Good location near Chongqing old street, if there is more entertainment,thatz better.

The Loft Design Hostel

Chengdu, China

easy to access and clean bed,but dorm need to take shower downstairs and quite far.

Dear Liu Yiou, Thanks for your review. I think you stayed in our hostel at least three times before. And each time you all chose six-bed dorm. I'm sorry our shower rooms are only on the first floor, but six-bed dorms are on the second. But we have four-bed dorms on the first floor which are much closer to the pubic shower. So I sincerely suggest that please book four-bed dorm next time when you will stay here again, all right? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year:) Your sincerely, Joyce Manager from the LOFT hostel

excellent location,cozy atmosphere,and plus a jumbo toilet/shower-room inside the room!

Dear Yiou: Thank you very much for your staying with us 15 days and quick review. Thank you and have a nice trip in China. Your sincerely, meimei Manager from the Dragontown hostel

Good location, friendly staff, this hostel is good, however be cautious of the outside cheaters, never anwser to those stranger who is trying to talk to you!

stay 10p dorm for 1night.location is perfect and easy to find, however very bad smell in the dorm,maybe I need to get used to since 10p is there?

good as always, I have stay shuyuan for 4 times. hope shuyuan a bright future. sorry this time only 2 days short stay, no sugguestion up to now.

Green Mango Inn

Manila, Philippines

staff is very helpful . and the owner may consider more direction to let first comer easier to find.(although it will be easier to find when you stay the second time). anyway for a hostel only open for half a year, letz expect itz growth. good luck to Green Mango Inn.

Thanks to our China guest for your suggestion. Green Mango Inn is indeed a quiet, relaxing place ideal for your good sleep, because we are not a party place (despite our dining hall with bar beside the organic garden)... but maybe we can provide new things for guests to do? maybe add a DVD Room, a billiard table and others? We welcome all guests' suggestions, and we are deeply grateful for your frank comments. Thanks for your wish of good luck upon us, and all the young owner and the staff hope to see you again in the future in the Philippines. Cheers!

Super kind staff!active service!Letz try this brandnew hostel and wish a good development in the future.

Thank you for your affirmation to all this, we will persevere in providing the most comfortable service to our friends and give foreign friends the more helpful service. Let's move on together.

there have window in the ceiling to let sunlight get into the room, I like this, and the staff is helpful. only the location is not easy to find even for chinese, I think more direction notice should be placed.

so kind staff, unbelivable free breakfast...

UCool International Hostel

Shanghai, China

Good location! Good security system only that everybody need the staff to open the gate(other meaning not convenient). the locker is inside the bed space, which is special, looks like some design idea from Capsule hotel?:-)

Backpackers Travellers Inn

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

location is good as itz easy to goto hot spot for chinese as batu cave(hei feng dong), genting highland(yun ding). also near pudu bus station. but itz for sure a place only for sleep. no free wireless for pc, air conditioner only effect by 9pm to 9am. but for the price of only 11rm, itz ok. last thing is remember to book before arrive, I saw many refused due to no booking(but thatz in Chunjie, maybe other timing will be better?).

Ringos Foyer Guest House

Melaka, Malaysia

Wonderful place! I enjoyed my 2days stop here. the boss is really friendly and even take us to the local spring festival(chunjie) free lunch. and there is security system only permit hotel guest enter. forget to introduce the boss, who is malaysian chinese so no problem to communicate in chinese. One suggestion is if there is a wireless available, that will be appreciated. Lastly, If i goto meleka next time, for sure I will choose to stay in Ringos Foyer again.

98SG

Singapore, Singapore

itz near the subway/staff is walmhearted.but really think the boss should hire one staff more as when I wants to checkout, I must wait for the staff back to the office.

not so clean for room, also non-guest can easily enter the hostel.