Casa Corazon

Bruges, Belgium

Great Place, great Host, super cute dog. We loved it :) And the beds were so cosy , it is hard to leave them...

United Backpackers

Melbourne, Australia

A hostel without laundry! Only five or six toilets with shower in each floor for all the people and the sinks were flooded several times in the morning. The TV/ common room.has a nice design, but the air condition can't handle the amount off people, so you sitting there in baking temperature for the movie night.

Hello! Thanks for leaving your thoughts. We're glad there was lots you like about your stay :) We definitely have the required number of bathrooms for people (in fact more!) but yep - they can get busy at peak times. I wasn't aware of any 'flooding' but will look into that straight away - thanks for letting us know! Our amazing laundry room is on it's way - we are still building it! In the meantime the closest laundry is just 5 minutes away on the free tram! Happy Travels!

United Backpackers

Melbourne, Australia

No real common area apart from the kitchen.too few bathrooms, flooded sinks, super hot TV room, because the air condition couldn't handle 30 people in a room. No laundry facilities! But excellent location...

Hello, thanks for leaving your feedback. We appreciate it! Our second common space is in the process of being built (along with our brand spanking new laundry) - I wasn't aware of any issue with 'flooding' - did you let reception know so that we can look into it? We will definitely look into it now! We have the required number of bathrooms for the number of people here - but yep, they can be super busy at peak times. Safe Travels Jess - Operations Manager - United Backpackers

Fabrizzio's Petit

Barcelona, Spain

Krystian was very sweet and helpful and also the rest of the staff was always happy to support with any problems. I really enjoyed my time there!

Townside Hostel Bremen

Bremen, Germany

Manso Boutique Guesthouse

Guayaquil, Ecuador

a computer to use for the internet would be nice...

Hostel Bella 269

Santiago, Chile

So cosy! Feels like a second home! Very fast internet, amazingly big and perfect beds... Everything you can wish for... I loved it there!

Lagares Hostel

Mendoza, Argentina

The staff is really great! They know everything about the town and things you can do there! Ask them, you won't be disappointed :)

Hostel Suites Florida

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The doors of the rooms shut very loudly, you wake up every time someone on the same floor goes in or out. The staff was very unfriendly and rude during my stay. After booking a tour one of staff members told me that I would be picked up directly at the hostel. I waiting in the hostel, until someone of the staff told me that The tour guide called that I had missed my trip. The staff said that I better should read the flyers than listen to the staff of the hostel! NO helpful behavior

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

it has a great area for getting a drink. it would be great if there was an area to read or watch a dvd

Sant Jordi Diagonal Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

It was a great stay and very friendly staff!! I will definetely come back. It would only be nice to explain to the guests that it is not a good idea to lock a dorm from inside and let the key in the lock if not all the doormates are inside the dorm....

A very unique and stylish hostel, a bit like Hogwarts from HArry Potter. Nice breakfast. BĂșt the washrooms are very small and it is difficult to keep your things dry while showering.

well, I have to say that my stay was really great and that Martin Carrera , the boss in the hostel, really takes care of his guests. He organised Tapa tours for us and showed us the best places in Sevilla to party. You can be sure to get in contact with the other backpackers very fast. The place is very clean, cosy, secure and lots of fun! Thanks a lot, Martin, for the great time and I hope to see you soon again to have another Tapa tour with you. Cheers sandra