Reviews: brigittebohemienne

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 32

Porto Wine Hostel

Porto, Portugal

This is one of my favorite hostels to have visited! It's very central and has a cute, rustic, homelike ambiance. It is filled with empty bottles of port wine as décor, and there is nearly always an inexpensive wine or sangría available from the staff. The rooms are all named after different types of port wine, they're very clean, the beds are comfortable, and the bathrooms are more like what you'd find in a house than a dorm. I would definitely recommend and will stay again when I visit Porto!

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

I love this hostel. It has such a great atmosphere, the people who work, volunteer, and stay there are all amazing! I met so many great people during my visit. It's just a 10 to 15 minute walk from the Old City and right next to public transportation. There are so many organized tours to choose from, and the Shabbat dinner was wonderful. It was also a very clean hostel and the beds were clean and comfortable. The WiFi is really fast everywhere in the hostel and I always felt safe. Recommended!

Fauzi Azar Inn

Nazareth, Israel

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed in! It has such a great atmosphere, the décor is phenomenal, and everyone from staff to volunteers to travellers are helpful and friendly. I made a lot of great friends here, too. They organize a few tours around the city, and it's also included on the Jesus Trail. The breakfast is fantastic, the bathrooms and common areas are always clean, and the beds are very comfortable. It's a really wonderful hostel, and I would absolutely stay here again!

Birdsnest Hostel

Seoul, South Korea

I stayed at this hostel several times when I lived in Korea, and I always had a good experience. It's very close to Hongdae and pretty easy to find from the subway. I don't remember there being personal lockers in the dormitories, but the hostel itself felt very secure and there were always great people there to meet. It has a really nice garden out front for relaxing, and the owner is very cheerful and happy to help with anything you might need. One of the best hostels in Seoul!