Location: Poland, Gender: Male, Age: 38

Tamarindo Hostel

San Pedro Sula, Honduras

Hostel Bekuo San Jose

San Jose, Costa Rica

Need to take a cab to get there otherwise place is ok, bit of cleaning would be good.

• 25th Mar 2013

Jordan Tower Hostel

Amman, Jordan

No internet, tin the middle of the road. If I knew that the internte was so so slow I would choose this hotel, big drawback for traveller nowdays if you cant use interntet. The hotel is based between 2 streets in the valley so there is a problem with air pollution ( I cant imagine openning the window there in summer. Othrwise avarage hotel, with above average breakfast, good showers.

• 29th Dec 2012
  • Poland

Thanks for taking the trouble to post your feedback which unfortunately is mostly negative. Regarding the internet, our internet is hi-speed internet so I can only assume you were trying to connect from your room which does have problems and we don't advise guests that we have internet in the room - just in the public areas - and the street cafe down below -so they don't get disappointed with a slow or disrupted connection. Its well known the hotel is located between 2 main streets and we make no secret of that, we always tell people we are smack bang in the middle and most people choose it because of that - with all the chaos, grime and pollution (which incidentally isn't worse than any other city) but I guess if one comes from a lovely green rural area then the comparison may be extreme. Most people appreciate the differences and actually enjoy the contrast of the shabby, laid back Downtown area when compared to the pristine rural towns and buildings of some other countries, which can also be boring and uncomfortable... Anyway, glad to hear you enjoyed the shower and appreciated the breakfast.

Rocky Mountain Hotel

Petra, Jordan

The hotel is located on the hill with amazing view of Petra from the roof. The staff is very helpful . The hotel offers daily free drop-offs to the Visitor Centre for free. There is free coffee and tea all day ( big money saver in Petra as this is expensive) The dinner served is also better value than that in the centre. The staff is very helpful in arranging trips and explaning how to get around Petra and Jordan.

• 21st Dec 2012

Jordan Tower Hostel

Amman, Jordan

• 20th Dec 2012

Hotel Alessandra

Palermo, Italy

I was bitten by bed bugs there.

• 27th Oct 2012

Sicilia Mare

Agrigento, Italy

Well I don't think the owner doesnt realise that internet connecton is a standard nowdays. I wouldn't have choosen the place if I knew the interned didn't work there ( and it looked like it is permanent feature). The place is a converted flat close to the beach, no shops nearby apart from 2 bars.

• 25th Oct 2012

Amakaya Backpacker Hostel

Plettenberg Bay, South Africa

Nice hostel it would be nice if they could serve optional breafast or coffee on the terrace

• 27th Dec 2011
  • Poland

Hello Pawel Thank you for your review of your visit. Your ratings given for security, and location show an element of dissatisfaction. In order to improve on these I will appreciate some input as to what the problems were with these two items. Most guests that have stayed with us have found the location of 300m from Main street to be ideal. Similarly with the coded gate access control, the house that is locked at night and a staff member on the premises 24 hours a day security has never been an issue previously. I would like to know what the security concerns you had while staying with us so that I can address them. Regards Dave Swart

Il Castello

Bologna, Italy

The place looks nice but luck the warm and is very impersonal....the staff could be more friendly and informative about local places to eat , internet etc. Being there I felt like in a nice morgue. Not fun place at all. The room I was place in supposed to be single room ( as booked) not a room divided by some piece of glass and furniture, but they change the room after my compain.

• 24th Oct 2011

Hostel Malti

St. Julians, Malta

Great hostel to catch up with other travellers, the staff should work a little bit on cleanlness. I suppose it is good value duing the peak season but if you are out of season and don't look for comapny try the nearby hotels they are much better value.

• 18th Oct 2011
  • Poland

Hi there, Its Chris from Hostel Malti. Thank you for your review, we do take our customers comments and ratings very seriously so if you could be so kind as to answer the following question i would be very grateful. As regards the cleanliness could you please be abit more specific as to what and which parts of the Hostel you found below standard? Thanking you in advance for your time Chris

Pension Alameda

Seville, Spain

Centrally located, good value for many...defenitely come back there when in Sevilla

Casa Santiago Hostel

Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Be CAREFUL!!! THEY LOST MY DRIVING LICENCE WHICH WAS A DEPOSIT FOR LINEN. Check in and out is very chaotic. I was so lucky not to agree to leave my passport. I wouldn't have been stuck in Mexico now. They told me that they probably gave it to someone else by mistake ( or as I think trade for some doggy activities). You going to hear just they are sorry and this is it!. AVOID IT!!

Es cierto que extraviamos su licencia de conducir, pero se le reembolso el valor de esta y al encontrarla se le mando a la direccion que aparece y se le pidieron las disculpas pertinentes.

Hostel Las Palomas

San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico

Good place to stay in San Cristiobal. Breakfast not impressing but other things are ok. Nice colonial house.

HI - Faro Youth Hostel

Faro, Portugal

The direction to the hostel shoudl be better, very hot shower though not very clean.

Lisbon Poets Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Very nice hostel thoght breakfast could be better.

Hostel Helvetia

Warsaw, Poland

After coming from Tom Greg Hostel in Krakow it looked like drop in the standard. Typical hostel found in Europe. Great location.

Greg & Tom Hostel the 2nd

Krakow, Poland

I have been sleeping in about 20 hostels in Europe and this was the best so far. We were accommodated in luxury flat converted into a hostel ( 3 bedrooms) with fully equipped kitchen, with seating area ( tv, dvd and satellite tv), bathroom to share in between 3 rooms. Price included breakfast and supper. Excellent value for the price.Great pizza place opposite.

Hotel Riviera Cordoba

Cordoba, Spain

clean, very efficient air conditioning- the most important this time of the year

Triana Backpackers

Seville, Spain

The best hostel so far I have been is Seville ( I slept in 5 different hostels). Kitchen facilities, launge, air conditioning excellent.

Casa Castilla

Torremolinos, Spain

Far away from the beach, lack of lockers ( hostel don't take resposibility for theft), staff indifferent, dirty bathrooms, do not recommend

MidTown Hostel

Nottingham, England

Good location for night life, friendly staff, place to back again