Gender: Male,

PILOT Design Hostel & Bar

Porto, Portugal

Ostello del Chianti

Florence, Italy

Amazing place!!!!!! Lovely hostel with very nice terraces, huge garden, and cheap breakfast. Clean and the magic point: staff. Thanks for everything Silvia, we will be back soon!!!

Hostel Paradis

Nice, France

Super location, super staff and super clean. I will be back!!!!!

• 15th Mar 2013

Nice, France

Amazing place, staff, location and city!!!!!!!

• 14th Mar 2013
  • Globetrotter

Very clean, helpful and friendly staff, amazing building and above all the best location if you want to stay in the city center, what for me is 'real' Lima and not touristic artificial Miraflores. It is my second time here and still think It is one of the best 5 hostels I ve ever been in the world. Thanks for everything again!!!!

Hostal Rural

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Awesome place!!!! Small hostel with very nice atmosphere and cool "Atacameno" decoration. Staff excellent, friendly and helpful and they have very good prices for the tours around. Clean and impossible to beat the location. I will be back!!!!

• 5th Jul 2012

Backpackers San Pedro

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Everything perfect, clean, good location and very helpfull and nice staff.

I was here some weeks ago and after move to Cusco and they let me store some luggage without charge, the staff is so great, the atmophere is very familiar. Clean, beautiful building and the only hostel in the citycenter, the rest of them are in Miraflores what is just foreigners, mcdonals and burger Kings.. . If I came back to Lima I will be definitely here again

• 14th Apr 2012
  • Portugal

So far the best hostel I have been in Southamerica. Excellent location in the safe city center, very clean and the best staff.Also very nice place to meet other travellers. I would definitely recomend it. Thanks for everything!!

Tone on Lex

New York, USA

Bambu Hostel

David City, Panama

After two months traveling in central America Bambu is, no doubt, the best hostel I have been. Clean, nice place to meet people, great swimming pool and the best staff. I will be back!!!

Tone on Lex

New York, USA

Location is the only goog thing. Dirty and staff that obviously hated their job(just one of the guys was helpful and nice)

Rivoli Cinema Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Nice, France

Great place, excellent location and the best staff. I will definitely stay here again

Nice, France

I love this place. it is a Kind of small and cute hostel with excellent staff, next to the beach and perfect to meet people and go out together. I will definitely stay here again

Nice, France

Great location, great people and excellent staff. Thank you for everything guys!!!!!!

Nice, France

Awesome place!!!!!, 1 min walking to the beach and the best staff, always friendly and helpful. After two moths travelling around europe I felt like at home in this place. No dubt when in Nice....Meyerbeer beach!!!

Young & Happy

Paris, France

Great Staff, all of them and Gabriela the best. Con: Very expensive internet

Young & Happy

Paris, France

The best of the hostel: the staff: Above all Gabriela, Casandra, Luis and the other Guy from Argentina. Thank you for everything

Hikers Hostel Plovdiv

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Great Hostel and the best staff. Thanks Koprinka and Anton for everything!!!!

Montenegro Hostel Budva

Budva, Montenegro

In the old town-city center and the staff is great. One of the best hostels I ve been

Hostel City Center Sarajevo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I would definitely stay there again.

Hostel Magdalena-Lena

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Great place to stay.Lena and all the family are very nice!! I would go back

Dubrovnik Backpackers Club

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Great place to stay> The family runing the hostel are very Kind and the give you lot of infomation about the city and History. Excellent brekfast and comon room. Internet for free 24 hours. I would definitly stay there again when in Dubrovnik

Beach Hostel