Location: Hong Kong, Gender: Male, Age: 34

It would be better if there is pantry provided. It may not be a full facilitated one, but microwave and water heater are basic. Lastly, I am a bit disappointed with the staff approached on my arrival before check-in. When I reached the hostel, I need to buy something for my daily use. Unfortunately, the staff gave me a wrong information that COOP was close on sunday. Frankly, it is not a BIG deal, but the information from your staff are not supposed to be wrong.

• 10th Feb 2013

YHA London Earls Court

The staff is not helpful! just saying busy busy and busy...........

Abercorn House Hostel

There is no equipment in kitchen!!! No pan, pot or any cooking tool. Only a very clean stove is standing here for "exhibition'. Nonsense!

Modern Zone 2 London

business closed without refund and response!

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

Inverness Tourist Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

The shower room is poor! very cool!

High Street Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Hotel Central

Casablanca, Morocco

The hotel should discript the direction to the hotel. If you are from Casa Port Train station, you may follow the Boulevard Des Almohades (Main Road). Then turn right walk up to a short slope(20Meters) which is about opposite of Chantiers Et Ateliers Du Marco.

• 5th Apr 2012

Lisboa Hostal

Algeciras, Spain

Very good location! Funny staff ^v^

• 3rd Apr 2012

Red Inn

Penang, Malaysia

iT IS A VERY NEW HOSTEL AT A GOOD LOCATION. i will choose there once I go to Penang again!

• 14th Dec 2011
  • Hong Kong

It should be the best place for those who are the first time traveling Beijing as both of the bus and subway are well connected with at least half of the tourist attractions of Beijing. The staff can be graded as higher than perfect! My only suggestion is the public toliet... If you can maintain at good hygiene, there should be no worried of supporting the rating above 95%.

The kitchen is quite chatoic!

Thong Ta Resort And Spa

Bangkok, Thailand

It is a good place for transfer.

Lavender Lodge Kota Kinabalu

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

As KK is the heaven of outdoor activities, it is highly recommended to have a open area or any space, e.g. roof, balcony for store or drying the wet clothes or equipment. Also, it would be highly appreciated if guests put off their shoes(especially those who come from Jungle with their muddy shoes) in the main door.

Old Penang GuestHouse

Penang, Malaysia

The staff is very helpful and nice. It like my home already. It would be highly appreciated if the house display more Old Penang photos as it would show your character strongly.

Old Penang GuestHouse

Penang, Malaysia

This is a nice house with traditional Oriential style. The staff is nice and helpful.

Fernloft City (Chinatown)

Singapore, Singapore

The location is close to several Food courts, e.g. China Town complex, Maxwell food center which have wide range of choices and good price. However, please improve the indication on direction and address. "Blk 5, Banda Street, 02- 02", is very not clear enough to search your hostel. Besides, only 1 toliet is the biggest problem in there. please try to find one more or other alternatives.

Hello Tang, Thank you very much for spending some time in making this review. We regret that you have had difficulty in finding our hostel. We have tried our best in getting approval to add another one but it is really impossible due some technical reasons. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Singapore. Cheers! Maria

Zackry Guest House

Langkawi, Malaysia

It like camping in forest. The staff is very nice and help. But the environment, cleaniness need further improvement. It is strongly recommended that solid path from main road to and insidesthe house is NECESSARY.

The House Hostel

Sokcho, South Korea

It is a nice place with good environment.

FeiYing Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

If I can give zero mark to the cleanliness, I do it undoubtly. It is highly recommented that DONT choose this hostel unless there is no bed available in the whole Beijing.

Shelter Pension

Prague, Czech Republic

we have a great time there, it made our Czech trip be a happier one! The host is so good to guide us the place in Prague and the room is very clean. Good location with metro system and near Mustek. We can have our own key for room. Anyway, we recommend it to the friends to Prague.

The location & price are the only attractiveness. Improvement on cleaniness is need. Toilet and bathroom facilities are big problem as well. There is only 2 toliets & 1 bathroom in there!! The map of this hostel is not clear. Location is good but discription of the direction is few. For example, how many road cross I have to pass, just about 20 meters after a mini store, etc. This will be an excellent if the host would consider the above suggestion. Thank you very much!

Ms. Oura is helpful. She prepared a party in the hostel Besides, she help me to search back my camera. I am very appreciate her helping attitude. Thank a lot.

Blue House Inn

Xiamen, China

There is lovely see view, nice and helpful servant, wonderful seafood restaurant nearby....etc. It is a big pity if I did not stay in there. It is one of the most highly recommended Inn in China. I must choose there again.

Summer Lodge

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

The staff is very helpful and eager to support my enquiry. The Cantonese and English speaking staff should be a remarkable advancement of this hostel.

The kitchen is a bit mini.

We are new hostel with continue improvements we have 2 kitchens with a third very large kitchen being currently built.

This is in a good location but the signal is not clear enough. Thus, I used more than 20 mins to locate the entrance. Anyway, the Australian man is so kind to cheer me up by his nice beer!!! This is a excellent bbeginning of me Baltic trip.

All customers when receiving confirmation of their booking are explained the building has very small signs to retain its heritage

St Christopher's Greenwich

The staffs are helpful and location is good for exploring Greenwich. However, they should put more effort to clean up the toliet. As I am a non smoker, the most bad thing is the smooking smell has occupied the breakfast place.

Hostel 63

There is a great room to improve the cleanliness and facility of the kitchen and WC

The Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

The enterance and door lock should be fixed as soon as possible. More travel information and information board for guest would be appreciated