Reviews: asphinx

Hostel Uppelink

Gent, Belgium

• 23rd Mar 2014

Astor Museum Inn

Everything was just fine. The only complaint I have is about how loud the place is at night around the kitchen. My room was on the same floor and people were shouting and going up and down the stairs way past midnight. Another guy in the room told me it's happening every night. Just ask them to give you a room as far from the kitchen area as possible and you'll be fine..

• 18th Sep 2013

Phoenix Hostel

The staff is great. Especially Paul and Johnathan! Thanks for everything!

• 13th Sep 2013

Yo-Ho-Hostel

Varna, Bulgaria

I warmly recommend Yo-Ho-Hostel to anyone travelling to Varna. The staff is really friendly and helpful and the hostel is in the city centre - very convenient and beautiful location (next to a small market, a park, a cathedral and an opera house). The hostel was great fun too - we went out with some guys to a club recommended by the staff and we got the best live music party I've been to for a while. I'm d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y coming back to this awesome hostel! :)

• 25th May 2013

YHA London St Pancras

• 6th Feb 2013

Nomads Byron Bay

Byron Bay, Australia

Irish Murphy's

Brisbane, Australia

They double booked the room, so I had to stay at a hostel far from the city - in a 10bed dorm when I booked a private room. No return of the Hostelworld booking fees either... very unhappy and staff was terrible too. Avoid them if possible...

Hostel Belgrade Eye

Belgrade, Serbia

Nice clean hostel at a very good spot. Quite boring though. Would be perfect if you want to spend a few quiet days in Belgrade.