This is a nice hostel with clean beds and good lockers. It's also connected to a little cafe and provides excellent directions to the major sights posted on one of the walls. The staff is helpful and nice. The only minor issue is that the showers are a little difficult.

Thank you for your feedback. We'll keep improving our facility and our service. Welcome back to our hostel if you come to Hangzhou again :) Have a great day :)

The hostel itself is clean and everything you will need. The staff really needs to work on their ability to give directions to the sights and advice about the attractions. I was never able to get good directions or accurate answers, with the exception of one employee.

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Awesome place. Really comfortable and friendly and a great location near the MRT.

AGH Lodge Melaka

Melaka, Malaysia

Had some understandable issues with then hostel being overbooked. It was an admitted mistake. The owner apologized but the staff treated me like a second class citizen and as if its was my fault. They seemed excited when they could make me wait and tried to run me around town doing their work as they transferred me from one hostel to another at the request of the owner who did try his best to find other accommodation for me.

Paganakan Dii Tropical Retreat

Sandakan, Malaysia

Really awesome place. It had great food for great prices and was an awesome place to hang out. It also offers a free shuttle to all of the major natural parks in the area. I wish I had another night.

Bodega Hostel Hanoi

Hanoi, Vietnam

Really great value for the price and a great location. I would recommend against renting a motorbike through them though. The rates they charge are very expensive compared to others.