Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 31

I have stayed at other X Hostel's before, always had a brilliant stay and great for meeting other people and I tend to travel solo so this is what I look for. There is always something going on each evening on the terrace with other guests, it's really fun. Not too far from the beach either to sleep off the hangover during the day.

X Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

Alicante, Spain

Everything was excellent, I would highly recommend this place. Very friendly and lots of fun, it is my faouvrite hostel of our whole trip. You would be mad to stay anywhere else!

X Hostel Varna

Varna, Bulgaria

It was my second time at X Hostel, I love it. Next time I will get a X tattoo I promise.

Alicante, Spain

This place was awesome, we met loads of cool people. Thanks guys, See you next time.

Living Cat's Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Amazing building, but knowbodys key would actually open our dorm except mine, when the other people told the staff they said there was nothing they could do, so I had to lend people mine when they left the room Not a very sociable place if you were alone.

Really good bar, the hostel could do with a place to hang out though. Wi-Fi was a nightmare, it kept going on to the Western Union homepage (Western Union is advertised all over the place) so trying to book things took hours. I would stay here again but only because the bar was good.

Walkabout

Manchester, England

Really good value for money, I would definetly stay here again. They even had coffee making facilities in the dorm. Staff were excellent.

Its a hotel, not really a hostel. If you were travellıng alone I thınk you would fınd ıt dıffıcult to meet people. Plus 3pm check ın and 10 am check out ıs a bıt stupıd and you have to pay ıf you want to check out later. Place ıs very clean though and staff were very frıendly.

The best hostel ever!

Flamingo Hostel

Krakow, Poland

I can't fault the place. Juan is the man.

Nathan's Villa Sighisoara

Sighisoara, Romania

Really cool place, met loads of good people here.

Hostel Possonium

Bratislava, Slovakia

I was lucky to meet quite a few cool people so I have good memories of this place. I would stay here again, the bar is really good value aswell.

Vila Veselova

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Really cool place

Kaunas Apartments

Kaunas, Lithuania

Very good, I would reccomend paying extra to be picked up from the airport it's so much easier.