• Ireland, All Female Group, 41+
Hostel Miran, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina
7th Aug 2013

Miran's family live in rooms overlooking the main rooms of the hostel so this lends a family atmosphere to the hostel. He & his family are on hand all the time to assist. Miran's brother, Miram conducts a ' war tour' around Mostar which is excellent & emotional . I'd like to wish Miran, Miram & all the very best in their hostel work.

• Ireland, Female, 41+
Casa Felisa, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
1st Jul 2012

I did enjoy my stay in Casa Felice, it is central, quiet and well maintained. The only quibble was that the tv in my room only had 1 station. Also I thought its food prices were quite expensive, it'd be good if the hotel offered bed & breakfast rates.

• Ireland, Female, 41+
Hostel Zeus, Athens, Greece
6.3
4th Aug 2011

Hi, I stayed 2 nites in the ZEUS. I won't again. I deplore the fact that there's no comfortable sitting room to relax in, us that stay there have just our own tightly packed dorm rooms & a noisy, dirty rooftop bar to relax in. It'sa ver y congested hostel, everyone squeezed in, I think there must be a safety issue here. Also in August where it's sweltering and so hot there's no fan in the dorm rooms, but a €4 charge to pay for A/c. There are hidden costs to staying here ( sheet, towel, fan/a-c