It's very nice place to stay if you visit London. I love that the bulk beds have curtains and light for your own privacy :-) This georgian house has a style: big lounge, free coffe and lovely breakfast ! And another important thing: they do accept guests older than 35 years old! Yes, I really been refused hostelleries in London because "I'm too old".

Hello! it's good to know you enjoyed your stay at our Victorian Mansion... See you back some day!

Sleepzone

Galway, Ireland

Kinlay House Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

I really like the atmosphere of Kinlay House and also the fact that there's no bread or coffee limits at the breakfeast. The toilets and the showers were very clean. I'd just advise to avoid to sleep with the window open unless you have very good ear-plugs; it's just too much noise of traffic on Dame Street but I know that the hostel has nothing to do with it.

The Bridges Hostel

The Hideout Hostel

Dingle, Ireland

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

You need very good legs to climb up to the 3rd floor but apart of that, my stay was brillant. Especially the breakfast. Thanks again

Killarney Railway Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

I came for the Gathering Festival and I can tell, I really enjoyed my stay at the Railway Hostel. Not only the location is exellent but regarding the other Killarney hostel I've been (the one described in McCarthy's Bar!), the athmosphere, the welcome and (last but not least) the breakfest. Now I know where to stay in Killarney ! Best Regards, Laurent