Reviews: sophiemoussi

The Hideout Hostel @ Saigon

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Mui Ne Backpackers Resort

Mui Ne, Vietnam

Dan the Lithuanian receptionist was very hospitable and helpful, especially at suggesting places to go and eat at.

I love this place, the staff are amazing and I love that they have western people working there. Great location and awesome activities. I did castaways, Mai chau and the buffalo run through these guys and had the most incredible time. Do yourself a favour and stay at Hanoi backpackers.

Hoi An, Vietnam

Do not stay here, the staff are so rude and don't speak English, it's as if you're inconveniencing them anytime you ask them something. The day I arrived there was a pile of rubbish in my room that had been there for days and didn't even belong to the other people in my dorm. I told the staff off and all they did was state at me, no apology.

Hue Backpackers Hostel

Hue, Vietnam

This place is awesome, it's connected to Hanoi backpackers. The staff were very informative and I liked that they had a lot if western staff were here. I highly recommend this place.

Hoi An, Vietnam

Don't stay here whatever you do, worst hostel ever. The staff don't speak English and are straight out rude.

NgocThao GuestHouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

The staff are lovely and very helpful. I enjoyed my time here. I met amazing travel companions through this hostel.

HI - Washington DC Hostel

Washington DC, USA

loved this place, met a great bunch of people and the staff were really friendly and the location rocked. I would definitely return to this place.

Big Apple Hostel

New York, USA

I have stayed in plenty of hostels, and unfortunately I thought i would really like this place as a friend told me about it, however, i found this place to be really boring and its hard to meet other backpackers as everyone keeps to themselves.