Hostal Cumbres del Volcan

San Salvador, El Salvador

Our room was very noisy because of air-con outside without possibility to change for the same price, staff wasn't very friendly and willing to give us more detailed info concerning the city. Location was far from the city center and difficult to reach in the evening.

• 9th Apr 2014

Flushing YMCA

New York, USA

Nothing special, lacking friendly backpacker hostels atmosphere so don't expect more than a place to stay for a night. However, it's clean and good place in case you want to stay in NYC for affordable price.

• 8th Apr 2014

Cyprus Dorms

Kyrenia, Cyprus

Despite my reservation, hostel claimed to be full and sent us to old and dirty 24 hrs hotel Semo on the side street. As I haven't seen Cyprus dorms rooms, I'm evaluating provided accommodation. If possible, try to avoid hotel Semo in case same situation happens to you.

• 29th Mar 2014

The Walrus Hostel

It is very close to the city center, few minutes fron London eye, just next to train station making the place bit noisy.

• 12th Jul 2013

Scream House

Milan, Italy

Hostel was nice, clean, it exactly fulfilled the goal to stay overnight close to the city center. I just would like to ask for the other backpackers to use more signs at the building. There are three entrances with locked door and it took us quite long time to find the right entrance and hostel as it's not stated on what floor it is located.

• 16th Jul 2012