• Sweden, Male, 31-40
Smart Russell Square Hostel, London, England
18th May 2013

Staff make effort to be helpful, are very friendly. Cleaning is done several times a day. Most satisfying stay in London for years!

Thank you for your review and rating the hostel so high. Now you can follow our latest news and offers on face book.

• Sweden, Female, 41+
Yesinn @Fortress Hill, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
19th Aug 2012

I choosed to check in 10am and their official check in time is 11am, but I could not check in when I came after 1pm, and I was told that their check out time is 2pm so guests were still in their rooms. It was good that I could put my luggage there, and i was told to come back anytime and I will be tranferred to a hostel in Causeway Bay. He changed his mind after I said I was not happy to be transferred all the time.

Dear Guest, thanks for your staying in yesinn first! Our check in time is 2:00pm and check out time is 11:00am, which was be kindly mentioned when you made the booking.

• Sweden,