Hotel Cortina

Berlin, Germany

It's fine - the location is very good and the hotel is tidy and peaceful. It's a bit strange that there are showers in rooms, but WC is shared... Anyway! Quite a good value for money.

Not quite what I was looking for, but seems like a nice place for partying and meeting people. Privacy is hard to have, though. The bathrooms are surprisingly clean for the amount of people.

YHA London St Pancras

An OK hostel with excellent staff

They added about 6$ per night on top of the Hostelworld sum of taxes/fees. Some of the staff were terrible and unfriendly. The rooms were not very well cleaned. Otherwise, it's an ok place in an ok location. Avoid the comedy night!

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

Dorm rooms are a bit small, but otherwise it's a really nice hostel with excellent facilities! It's close to/ in the Tenderloin area, which is not safe. That's a disadvantage.

YHA London St Pancras

The water in the shower was luke warm; it was quite noisy in the room from the water pipes or something similar; you need to at extra for the luggage storage; otherwise, an OK place with great staff

Bunk beds were very screaky. It was noisy from the street and people in the hostel. You need to pay extra for the luggage storage. Breakfast room looks a bit like prison...

Dear guest, thanks for leaving your comment, we appreciate it a lot! King's Cross is very busy area therefore it is difficult to avoid the noise. You only have to pay for luggage storage after check-out time and the fee is much smaller than anywhere else so we believe it is reasonable, We cannot argue with your opinion about breakfast room because everybody has a different taste, we believe it is nice and we love it! We hope your stay was nice and you will consider staying with us again!

Woodstock Hostel

Paris, France

Toilets and showers are in a outdoor patio - not sure what happens if it rains! You cannot pay by card there, thus being cash.

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

It's a nice one! Really recommend it!

Woodstock Hostel

Paris, France

It's very very loud in the dorms, especially from people in the smoking area. Couldn't fall asleep at all. There's no possibility to pay by card. Toilets are outside- might be a problem when it's colder. Location is nice, but not very close to Gare du Nord.

hello We are sorry you fell on the wrong evening or night where some persons are sometime noisy.we close the patio at 10pm to avoid this. i understand you were in one of the patio rooms.all our apologies for that.we hope you still enjoyed your stay in Paris we wish you great travels the woodstock hostel

Bath YMCA

Bath, England

This hostel is really OK. I was just surprised that they do not ask for your name, when you want to pick up the key to your room...

Thank you for your comments and feedback. Our apologies for staff not checking the booking before handing out the key, they have all been asked to do so and they do so on most occassions. It is however extremely unlikely that someone who isn't staying here would risk asking for a key to a room that they didn't know if was occupied or not, especially as there is so much cctv around the building. There has never in my 12yrs at the YMCA been a theft from a private room due to the key being given to someone it shouldn't, this is however no excuse for this lapse of security.

Kona Tau

Easter Island, Chile

Eva's Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

Nice! I stayed at Eva's in a female dorm and a double room with shared bathroom. No complaints whatsoever.

Elkes Backpackers Darwin

Darwin, Australia

I don't recommend this hostel for a couple of reasons: 1. It's not very clean; 2. I booked for a female dorm but was assigned to a mixed dorm, 3. They charged my credit card before my arrival for both the hostel price and the key deposit (without my awareness/agreement to charge the card, I might have wanted to pay in cash); 4. The luggage is stored in a barn and I had a wonderful encounter of a huge spider; 5. It's far from the center. I stayed for a night at Cavenagh - it was much better.

The Backpack

Cape Town, South Africa

Excellent hostel! However, it's expensive and the frequent "please donate" messages might get a little irritating .

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

I didn't enjoy my stay at this hostel at all. It seemed that the staff didn't really understand that there is a tradeoff between letting some people have fun and letting others to relax. I am not a light sleeper, but I couldn't sleep until as late as 5:30 am - there were people screaming in the corridor all the time. Moreover, someone was desperately trying to lock into my private room at 2am. It was really a chaos there! Maybe I was simply very unlucky to stay in this hostel on Friday night - but still...

Hi there, we do carry out patrols every 30 minutes for noise or disturbances especially weekend nights. However if there is noise please let us know and our staff will be happy to help. We are available 24 hours so just tell us at reception. Breakfast is free here at the Hatters Hilton of tea,coffee toast and jam all day every day. Were sorry for your experiences but please try us again. Hatters Hilton Team

Eurohotel

Milan, Italy

That's good value for me. The only problem we had was noise in the corridor - we could hear everything as if it was in our room all night long...

Rossio Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Really nice place!

A perfect place to stay in Bern! Thanks to the staff! :)