Location England, Age 30

Travellers Home Hostel, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
7.7
14th Oct 2015

I enjoyed staying here! The staff were very friendly and i found this to be an overall top hostel. I did have a few flea bites on my body from staying here which another guy in my dorm had these also. I did report this to the staff. I was surprised due to overall good clean state of the hostel. Hopefully this will be sorted out in the future as i'd happily stay here again!

Zostel Varanasi, Varanasi, India
11th Dec 2014

Ths was my first time in India and my first night in India also. I initially was going to stay here for 4 nights but got sick on my second day through not taking care when eating street food. I was very unwell and ended up staying here for 7 days. Shubh and his staff really looked after me whilst i was sick in the dorm and brought me drinks and food. They even had to call a doctor to the hostel and translated what he was saying to me. I cannot put into words how greatful i am! Thank you!

Hotel Silver Home, Kathmandu, Nepal
6.9
22nd Nov 2014

Great for cost

6.9
14th Apr 2013

Found it to be a very well located hostel however, the morning after the first night a guy on the bunk below me complained of being bitten by what he thought were fleas. After my second night, i had a few bites on me as well! Take a Padlock for the mini (Valuable) lockers. Main bags are stored in the basement on shelves however, there is a key coded lock on this door!! Cant mock the price though!!

Backpacker Friends Guest House, Seoul, South Korea
7.7
19th Aug 2011

Loved it. The place is very clean, you have a free locker/padlock and free use of the internet. Mr Kim is very helpful and will help you book up tours to the DMZ and other places.

Hi, How are you? Thanks for your review. Thanks for stay our house and glad to met you. hahaha I'm Mr.Choi hahaha Have a nice day and see you again. Thanks~ mate~~!

• England,
Hostelboat Anna Maria II, Amsterdam, Netherlands
6.3
5th Feb 2007

I was surprised by how small the cabins were on this boat. Literally they are about 5x6FT and this had a wash basin and a bunk bed in there!! The breakfast i cannot comment on as i slept through the first one and on the following morning i had to be ath the airport before 9am which is when breakfast is served! Overall a nice, tidy, little (SNUG) place but definately not a place for claustropobics!!