Location: England, Age: 29

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I enjoyed staying here! The staff were very friendly and i found this to be an overall top hostel. I did have a few flea bites on my body from staying here which another guy in my dorm had these also. I did report this to the staff. I was surprised due to overall good clean state of the hostel. Hopefully this will be sorted out in the future as i'd happily stay here again!

• 14th Oct 2015

Zostel Varanasi

Varanasi, India

Ths was my first time in India and my first night in India also. I initially was going to stay here for 4 nights but got sick on my second day through not taking care when eating street food. I was very unwell and ended up staying here for 7 days. Shubh and his staff really looked after me whilst i was sick in the dorm and brought me drinks and food. They even had to call a doctor to the hostel and translated what he was saying to me. I cannot put into words how greatful i am! Thank you!

• 11th Dec 2014

Hotel Silver Home

Kathmandu, Nepal

Great for cost

• 22nd Nov 2014

Found it to be a very well located hostel however, the morning after the first night a guy on the bunk below me complained of being bitten by what he thought were fleas. After my second night, i had a few bites on me as well! Take a Padlock for the mini (Valuable) lockers. Main bags are stored in the basement on shelves however, there is a key coded lock on this door!! Cant mock the price though!!

• 14th Apr 2013

Backpacker Friends Guest House

Seoul, South Korea

Loved it. The place is very clean, you have a free locker/padlock and free use of the internet. Mr Kim is very helpful and will help you book up tours to the DMZ and other places.

• 19th Aug 2011

Hi, How are you? Thanks for your review. Thanks for stay our house and glad to met you. hahaha I'm Mr.Choi hahaha Have a nice day and see you again. Thanks~ mate~~!

Hostelboat Anna Maria II

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I was surprised by how small the cabins were on this boat. Literally they are about 5x6FT and this had a wash basin and a bunk bed in there!! The breakfast i cannot comment on as i slept through the first one and on the following morning i had to be ath the airport before 9am which is when breakfast is served! Overall a nice, tidy, little (SNUG) place but definately not a place for claustropobics!!