Moustache Hostel

Great place to stay.

• 10th May 2014

Stops Hostel Varanasi

Varanasi, India

I like to give genuine advice to hostels on how they might improve but I honestly can't think of anything these guys could be doing better. It's a beautiful building, with ridiculously helpful staff, secure, clean, a great place to meet and chill with other travellers. You can tell they're really trying to create the atmosphere you want in a hostel.

• 6th May 2014

Dear Fellow Traveller, Many Thanks for your valuable review. We are glad that the hostel was able to meet your expectations and we were able to lend a hand in helping you explore this beautiful city better. We want you to know that we'll be waiting to host you during your next visit to Varanasi and are working on all the feedback from our guests to pleasantly surprise you with an even better experience the next time you're here. Happy Travels, Stops Hostels Varanasi Team

Pyrenees Home Stay

Agra, India

No the greatest hostel in the world but the staff are friendly and relaxed. More than happy to help you with anything from travel advice, booking train tickets, etc.. albeit for a small commission. I get the impression Agra is not the best place for hostels, so maybe this is one of the better ones but there's definitely room for improvement. The wifi is only available in the loby, I had bed bugs in my 'deluxe' room, and the food was poor. But the roof top is great and I meet some cool people

• 3rd May 2014

Princess Salme Inn

Zanzibar, Tanzania

Super friendly staff give this place a very relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Breakfast was a delicious mix of western and African to chose from. My only comment would be that they could be better sign posted from the road

• 28th Jun 2013

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

My only criticism (because I have the impression you want to make the hostel as pleasant a place as possible) is that the automatic door hinges slam extremely loud. We weren't able to sleep past 8.30 because of the doors slamming. And I had no hot water in the shower on the last day Other than that you were great and I'll gladly recommend you to anyone visiting Edinburgh.

• 19th Aug 2011

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Very friendly staff but I would have appreciated a little more information on alternative (and cheaper) things to do. Probably clean by 'Istanbul standards'. Internet was so slow i think my postcards arrived before my emails did! Can't comment on the breakfast as it was only available between 8.30 and 10.30 (~3 hours before i woke up)

Sant Jordi Arago Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

awesome hostel, awesome staff, awesome city. Can't wait to get back there

Adelaide Hostel and Hotel

San Francisco, USA

One of the best hostels i've ever stayed at. Excellently maintained, clean, very central location, friendly helpful staff. Free breakfast is all you can eat raisin toast, muffins, bagels etc with conserves.

Het Colettientje

Bruges, Belgium

A dutch girl and an australian guy on a romantic wkend away. this place was perfect and the house keeper really made the stay special, thanks for everything maria. Zeer aardige gastvrouw, mooie kamer, er was zelfs eigengemaakte confiture en Italiaanse koffie!