Reviews: kmahoney

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Nomads Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

Really great place to stay! I loved the rooftop terrace, the bar/restaurant attached, and the drink deals. It was disappointing that the hot tub wasn't hot, and it was impossible to sleep until the loud music from a nearby club stopped. Other than that the place was great and right in the middle of everything. Would stay again!

Hi there, thank you very much for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy our hot tub - it does need a few hours to heat up after it gets cleaned every morning. We do offer free ear plugs from reception to help with the noise from the surrounded bars/night clubs. We wish you a great time traveling on and hope to see you again soon. Thanks Nomads Auckland Management

YHA Hamilton Microtel

Hamilton, New Zealand

Staff was never there! I needed to check in, no one at the counter. Needed Internet, no. One at the counter. Needed to check out, no one at the counter! Lounge was okay, with lots of information, but besides that nothing helpful or useful. Absolute dump really, although I never would have stayed in Hamilton at all if I could have helped it so I guess it just fits the dump of a town. Should have been cheaper for the lack of anything.

Taupo Urban Retreat

Taupo, New Zealand

Awesome hostel! Definitely stay here. Perfect location, helpful staff, and a good set up for meeting people and having fun. The bar is cheap too! I will stay here again, definitely.

Thank you so much for your comments, we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay in Taupo with us :-)

Crank Backpackers

Rotorua, New Zealand

Lots to do at Crank, you definitely won't get bored! The staff was extremely helpfully, the place was spacious and clean. I would stay here again.

Bamber House

Auckland, New Zealand

Bamber house was definitely one of my top hostels ever. I would highly reccommend it for many reasons; it's relaxing, the location is a quiet area but not difficult to get into the city, the staff was extremely helpful (thanks Steve!), and there's also a trampoline! The place was one of the cleanest and most organised hostels I've seen. You will undoubtably enjoy your stay here.