Reviews: duplegang

Location: Malta, Gender: Male, Age: 31

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

You get what you pay for...its cheap

Hi Patrick, Thanks for your stay at the Hans Brinker Hotel and thanks for your review! Greetings, Hans Brinker

City Plaza Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

Worst place I have ever stayed entrance to hotel look more like a prison cell let alone a hostel.Hostelworld take this hostel off your site as it doesnt make you look good.The biggest mistake of my travelling history to stay at this hostel,luckily enough it was just 5hours as we had a delay on our flight and our stop over was cut short.

Nice stay in Tokyo very close to 2 stations ans many food shops within 2min walk

Saigon Mini Hotel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Great stay in the heart of the city

D.lux Hostel

Sydney, Australia

Great cheap place to stay in the heart of Sydney

Hostel 639

We stayed for 2 days.Broken window in our room,smell of drainage coming from the shower.Its cheap though you get what you pay for.Beds nearly all broken.

The Old Dairy

Liverpool, England

Great owner Dave your a star.Made us feel at home.Helped us out with all our needs.Thanks Patrick,Hubert,Stan Malta.

Hi guys thanks for your very kind words and feedback . we hope you come back for another liverpool match in the near future , it was a pleasure to meet a great group of people , you are a credit to your country (malta) thanks again. David & Michelle

Hostel 639

Overall a good place to stay better if your staying with friends then alone.Tube station is just across the road easy to get to centre of london in 10min

Hostel One Sants

Barcelona, Spain

Great place to stay in Barca

West Beach Hotel

Brighton, England

Nice rooms, a bit pricy though.Rooms very clean.But when we got back from our night in the receptionist was sleeping with the door open,we just walked up to out room but anyone could have walked in easily.This shouldnt happen.

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great stay!Good offers at the bar good location.

Kings Hotel

Great place to stay if you just in London for a few days with mates.Would stay here again if I will be will friends though I wouldnt stay here with my girlfiend.