Location England, Gender Female, Age 34

• England, Female, 31-40
Adria, Split, Croatia
17th Aug 2013

Beautiful family run hostel. Amazing location along the coast from Split with fantastic views. I wanted somewhere peaceful and relaxing to stay after the madness of doing Sail Croatia and this was perfect. It has its own seafront with diving board into the sea and sunbeds and umbrellas, tables, a kitchen and bbq to use, fresh produce in the garden which you are encouraged to pick and eat... during a 5 day stay I barely ventured out into town, there was just no need!

• England, Female, 31-40
Silver Central Hostel, Split, Croatia
8th Aug 2013

Lovely hostel, very centrally located yet pretty quiet still. Staff were friendly, helpful and sociable. 2 showers and toilets per gender for four dorm rooms is not the best ratio but everything was clean enough and I didn't have to wait any time.

• England, Female, 25-30
7.4
16th Aug 2012

Great location near the beach and the old town where everything seems to happen. Has a cafe/bar which means people hang around more in the evenings and there is a good atmosphere as a result. As a lone traveler, this was a benefit for me as I got to meet more people this way. No lockers in rooms and room I was in was a bit cramped, however was cleaned thoroughly daily and had air-con! Staff were polite but not particularly friendly or forthcoming with a welcome or info.

• England,
Caledonian Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
5.7
5th Aug 2006

Very run down place and not that clean...the toilet on my floor stayed blocked the whole 3 nights I was there! But does have character and a good place to meet people!

• England,
Barnacles Temple Bar House, Dublin, Ireland
7.3
2nd Aug 2006

Staff were helpful and enabled me to change rooms when I requested it after a bad night with some very inconsiderate people! The rooms were very small and cramped though, the 6 bed room I was in should really have only been a 4. It was mainly groups staying there and as someone on my own, this meant that it was a bit dull as people kept to themselves.