Reviews: zzayasor

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 31

Orange Drive Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

Excellent location and helpful staff - they were very accommodating with my requests for dropping off my key for check-out early. Parking is also available onsite for only $5!

In&basic Hostel Lounge

San Jose, Costa Rica

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. They helped arrange for my taxis to and from the airport and were always willing to answer any questions that I may have. The first night, I stayed in the Private Ensuite with Private Bathroom, which was awesome. I booked for a second night, also requesting a Private Room, but was instead moved to a six-bed dorm (still Private, but lower quality, even though I paid the same rate) People with cigarette allergies -hallway reeks of cigarette smoke

Adelaide Hostel and Hotel

San Francisco, USA

Great place for single travelers - there is a pub crawl on Friday and Saturday night, plenty of communal space to meet people, and the staff are all very friendly and helpful. Thankfully, I was only there to sleep as the hallway where my bedroom was located smelled like a sewer and my mattress was lumpy.

El Quijote

Oaxaca, Mexico

Emilio and his wife were gracious and welcoming hosts. The hostel is located just a few blocks away from the Zocalo and several markets where you can easily grab fresh fruit to eat in the morning and other tasty street food. The rooms and bathrooms were clean, which was definitely a plus - I would definitely recommend the hostel for anyone who is looking for a quiet, but nicely-situated hostel in Oaxaca.

Aparthotel Davids

Prague, Czech Republic

Mila and Robert were extremely helpful and gracious hosts. The hostel is located within 5 minutes of Old Town and is fairly central to everything you'd be interested in seeing in Prague. I would definitely stay here again!