Reviews: dannynako

Location USA, Gender Male, Age 32

Hostel Malti, St. Julians, Malta
13th Apr 2013

My stay at Hostel Malti was excellent! This place makes you feel at home and has a great atmosphere. We had a rooftop terrace BBQ and got to meet all the great people from around the world that were staying at Malti. I've stayed in many hostels before and this is definitely one of the best! Chris and the staff were all great. Keep an eye out for Aaron, he's a great guy that will make you feel at home and will help you out with anything. Thanks!

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge, Marrakech, Morocco
17th Mar 2013

The hostel was in a great location the staff was amazingly friendly and helpful. I was here during a 4 night trip and I would come back to stay next time I'm in Marrakech. Tea and breakfast was amazing every morning. One of the workers there was great helping me out with what I needed. Thanks Ali, Hmadli and all the staff for making my trip a great one!

La Oveja Negra Hostel, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
8.0
15th Jun 2012

• USA,
Emerald Fields, Florence, Italy
9.3
20th Dec 2006

Emerald Fields is a kick ass place... the staff (especialy Marco) is really friendly. The place is very nice and clean. I definately recomend this place!