Bridge at Cordova

Steffi┬┤s Hostel Heidelberg

Heidelberg, Germany

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

There are 2 very good staffs at the bar/restaurtant one is from Portugal and the other from Marrocos!!! I needed to take a taxi from the main station, because I had no informations how to go to the hostel. The bus numember 9 you take in front of the main station and it custs 2 euros.

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

there should have a mirrow in the romos or bath romos. There is just one chair in a room for 6 people, thats not enough

Bed'nBudget Cityhostel

Hannover, Germany

A lOcalizacao e otima, porem nao vem informacoes de como ir a pe da estacao central ate o hostel .

A&O Hamburg Hauptbahnhof

Hamburg, Germany

Hotel Giovannina

Venice, Italy

Tinha uma caadeira no quarto que estava quebrada, e a torneira na pia que fica no quarto nao fechava. aGUA ESCORRENDO O TEMPO TD!!!

Townside Hostel Bremen

Bremen, Germany

A&O Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof

Dusseldorf, Germany

A&O Nuernberg Hauptbahnhof

Nuremberg, Germany

The girls at the reception are a bit lost!!! The rest wsas very good!!!!

Hostel Central

Munich, Germany

It was the worse hostel that I stayed untill now! I was very tired and the check in was for 2pm, the receptionist told me a should wait untill 4 pm because the sistem was not working. When I asked if I could wait at the reception untill then, she told me that I could not!!!! Service very bad at the reception, not friendly!!!!

Hostal Miralva

Madrid, Spain

It was a big problem trying to open the doors, the keys did not work most of the time. The staffs just speek spanish- is not a good place to stay if you dont speek spanish!!!!

The Yellow House

Porto, Portugal

Belford Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

The girl at the reception was just fantastic, very helpful,simpatic, I got all the right information to enjooy my stay in the city. I'm just sorry that I can't remerber her name! A hostel in a church, is a great idea!

Belfast International Youth Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

The room was very,very dirty. I never stayed in room dirty like that. The staffs from the cafe are very good and the food delicius. I really liked the library, everything was fine, just the room was a desaster. For sure the room was not cleaned in a long time, the girls is just taken the linen from the beds, nothing else! Ande the linen were dirty as well.

TOTU Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Very good place to stay, very quiet, very good localitation, staff very helpfull. I had a great time.