Reviews: DanielD

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Great location to downtown and great price, which is what I was going for. Had a mix up with the lockers and someone else got mine. Wifi also didn't work as expected, but there's a great coffee shop around the corner.

Bonsai Guest House

Osaka, Japan

I had no problems with this hostel. Great price. Helpful staff. Right next to the subway stop. Comfortable beds. Very clean shower and toilets. Good common room. Wifi worked throughout. Cool Bonsai trees on top. Quiet neighborhood. I'm staying there again on my way back through Osaka actually.

Thank you very much for staying with us and a great comment. We are very pleased to hear that you had good time at our place. It should be great if you come back to this hostel when you visit Osaka next time. Thank you very much again!

Showers were awesome and the staff was extremely helpful. Breakfast is great for a hostel, too.

Venice Rooms

Venice, Italy

Staff was extremely helpful and great. Having a free washing machine was awesome. Breakfast is great for a hostel, decent for a B&B. Only takes ten minutes on a bus to get to Venice, and the same all-day bus pass works for the water buses.

Nuova Locanda Belvedere

Venice, Italy

Have to commute into Venice, but price is good.

La Dolce Vita Apartment

Cinque Terre, Italy

More than we expected! Absolutely wonderful.

Nuevo Suizo

Seville, Spain

Had frequent power outages, so reset the Internet router for them when it happens. Got to love the free international calls and free drinks.

Claddagh Hostel

Galway, Ireland

One of my favorite hostels. Great character and cool people. All the facilities are great as well.

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

Run very machine-like. Works for the price, though. Staff was helpful.

Central Hostel

Bathroom showers are tiny and need hooks to hang things up. Else, everything else was great. Lots of character. Mateo is a nice guy.