Ostello del Chianti, Florence, Italy
24th Aug 2013

It is a wonderful place to spent a few days in Ostello del Chianti! I traveled for 2 months and every hostel was crowded or narrow then is so spacious like a mansion no steps of high floor to step up for a change, my mind or body got a really good relaxison after running around hard work. I totally love the place, clean, informative, easy to get around to all the nicest places, friendly staff and extremely kind boss who is a very generous mankind due to a small problem of the hostel's bicycle.

4 Friends, Palermo, Italy
15th Jul 2013

Personally I think it is very good place. Close the famous Ballaro market and central train station or bus station. All the trains took me everywhere. I loved fresh seafood which is right to the hostel in Ballaro market and cooked in the hostel, the more beauty is so cheap. Evening here packed with all tourist drinking or eating cheap yummy food. Very noisy but strangely I slept better and I really liked it because that means the real life! Recommend: Life is a experience! Come and stay!

Appart Hotel Odalys Le Tholonet, Aix-en-Provence, France
8.0
9th Jul 2013

I was a bit worried at begining because reading the comments from others but actually it was excellent. Travelling alone made me worried the location but bus outside the gate. The seafood market or shops are Near. Cooking in the room are the best! Although highway behind but close the window and hear nothing. Convenient the bus ttake me straight to the tourist office or city centre to have all my tours from there. Beautiful and comfortable! Thanks heaps Odalys hotel! 交通方便市场不远自己做饭等,好!