Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

Abraham's is the best of the hostels I have stayed at in Israel. The staff are always helpful and friendly. The place is clean, the location superb and a great place to meet fellow travellers. I will be back! Hope Israel develops more hostels like Abrahams. It is like the good ones in Europe, top notch!!

Panorama Hotel

Tiberias, Israel

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff are always very friendly and happy to help. There was wifi connection in my room. My room was very clean and the location superb. I would stay here again the next time I am in Tiberias. It is the pick of the bunch for similar accommodation in the area.

YHA London St Pauls

I had a great stay. Great location and beautiful evensong services at St Paul's cathedral. Happy happy!

Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We hope to see you again soon. Regards, YHA St. Paul's Duty Manager

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

It was a great stay and the staff are friendly and helpful. I will be coming back to stay the next time I am in Kuala Lumpur! A very happy traveller!

Hotel Espenlaub

Stuttgart, Germany

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff were very nice and friendly and the location very good due to the U bahn stop across the road. I would definitely stay here again for sure when next in Stuttgart! Thanks to the staff at Hotel Espenlaub for an enjoyable stay!

The Lazy Falken Backpacker

Interlaken, Switzerland

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff are all very friendly, the location is great and not far from the station. Plus, they weren,t very busy and I had a 4 bed dorm to myself, a rare luxury! Thanks Hotel Falken. Loved your hotel and will be back when next in Suisse again...for sure!

Hotel Andre Gill

Paris, France

This was a really great place to stay and the staff even make and bake their own croissants. Staff extremely friendly. I would stay here again for sure.

Patrick and his wife are very friendly and go out of their way to make sure you have a pleasant stay. The location is really good and I would stay here again for sure when next back in Nice! Cheers! Take it easy Mr Patrick and don't stress too much. You and your wife are doing a great job :) !

The lady who looks after the place is always very friendly and willing to help. I really enjoyed my stay here in Assisi. I would stay here again in back in this area.

Ostello della Pace

Assisi, Italy

The lady who looks after the hostel is very friendly and helpful. The hostel is located in the countryside and a very pleasant walk to Assisi. I loved Assisi and would stay here if ever in the area again.