Reviews:

Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 35

I stayed in the female dorm for 3 nights. The hostel is very clean and the bedlinen smells really nice. The blankets could be a little warmer and I missed reading-lights for each person and furthermore some hangers for coats, jackets etc. because there was no space to put them. It would be nice if breakfast could be served until 10 o'clock for example! I loved the river-walkway just 1 minute from the hostel, also the neighborhood is nice ans it's not for from the touristy centre of London,

This hostel in a nice and secure area of SH is the perfect place to stay. The front desk staff is always very helpful. It's perfectly clean and the cleaning lady is very friendly and polite. She was so kind to change by bed linen, because I stayed longer and I even didn't have to ask for it. The dorm beds are brand new with brand new mattrasses, wonderful smelling bed linen and every bed has its own reading light. I slept better than in some 5 stars hotel I have been to before. Just great :) !

Studio Apartment Goran

Split, Croatia

Kitchen equipment was perfect and nice to have air-condition and a TV.

Emma Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel is not very clean, especially the bathroom is a bit dirty. There are not enough showers and toilets and not enough space to put it personal belongings in the dorms. The kitchen is in a cellar, really dirty and it smells of mold. The computers to use the Internet didn't really work. However it's cheap and easily to reach and really close to the city center in Prag. Everything is in walking distance.

We stayed in this hostel in a double room for 7 days. Nobody came to clean the room during the whole time! We had to ask for new towels, because our landlady didn`t care at all. It's very loud because one of the main roads in Zadar is just in front of the hostel. There is no restaurant nearby, just a supermarket (15 min). To walk to the beach it's 30 min, to the old town 40 min! The good thing was that our room was nicely decorated, had new furniture and a new bath room and was quite spacious.

El Viaje

mina clavero, Argentina

Excellent location to feel just like at home. The couple which runs the hostel is really nice.

El Viajero - Hostel & Suites

Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay

Perfectly clean, friendly staff,very central! I really liked the ensuite bathroom in the female doorm! Breakfast was delicious!

Hostel del Patio

Punta del Este, Uruguay

Nice place with lots of character. Maldonado is 15 min by bus from Punta del Este, but a nice little town with "normal" public life and without Punta's crazy jet set stuff. But security was bad in the hostel because there was no key for our room (female dorm), somebody at had lost it and the staff couldn't find it anymore. There was some mold on the dorm walls, but I gess that's a general promblem in Uruguay.

Ayres Porte´┐Żos Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Very, very helpful staff! Even if there were lots of people asking for something at the reception-they stayed friedly and helful! Amazing! I'll go there again! Definitely!

Acco Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

2 toilets, 2 showers, no washing room: thats not enough for the whole hostel! And there a no shelves and no lockers in the rooms!

David Quinn

San Sebastian, Spain

The cleanest hostel ever seen!!! Excellent! You feel like at home! But the rooms could be a little bigger!

Woodstock Hostel

Paris, France

Toilets and courtyard extremely dirty! Breakfast until 9:30! I arrived at 9:15 abd there was nearly nothing left! Not enough space in room to put belongings.