Reviews: dunick

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 31

Wake UP! Cairo Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

Great Hostel and Staff. I recommend them to all which plan to spend some days in Cairo.

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

Nice hostel with a great location.

Hostal Marino

Ibiza, Spain

This is a great hostal and its staff is amazing! They gave us beer during arrival and did great drinks at the bar! I spent a great time there, with a high brazilian atmosphere.

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Muuuuuito bom. Great hostel in Sofia.

Gregorys Backpackers Hostel

Varna, Bulgaria

This hostel is amazing!!! They picked you up at the station, bring to parties, they have beer, they make sandwiches, they have information about everything, they respect my worst english and speak slower, what more coul I expected from this hostel? Guys, just write to me if you need help with the hostel in Brazil, find my e-mail address in the guestbook. Tks to much (I will miss the blonds seet).

Central Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

Great hostel, I\'ve loved it! Andreaa is very sweet, vou sentir falta daquela delicinhaaaa.

Youth Hostel Van Gogh (Chab)

Brussels, Belgium

Nice hostel, but could be cleanner!

Hostelgate B'n'B

Vilnius, Lithuania

Great hostel with great staff! I recomend it to everyone that is going to Vilnius. Tks guy to let me use the fone, my father was really very happy!

Hostel Helvetia

Warsaw, Poland

The receptionist is amazing, really very nice!!!

Atlantis Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Very good hostel! It could be better with a common room. Anyway, very clean, safe, good location, cheap and friendly people!