Reviews: sophieC

Location: England, Gender: Female, Age: 32

Regent Suvarnabhumi

Bangkok, Thailand

I flew into Bangkok late and flew out the following morning early. It suited my needs perfectly. The room was huge and extremely comfortable. The only negative would have to be people arriving/departing in the middle of the night talking and making noise but that's what you expect in a hotel next to the airport! Free Shuttle bus was great!!

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Great hostel in the heart of Siem Reap! Big beds, private light on each bed and heaps of plug sockets!! Great!! Only negative was the pool was FREEZING!!

Me Mates Villa

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

The hostel was great!! The beds were nice and big although a little cramped together bit great big lockers to put your bags into. The staff were great very kind and courteous and happy to help with any travel arrangements! Would definitely stay here again!!

NgocThao GuestHouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

This hostel was fantastic. The staff were so helpful and always greeted me by my name. It is extremely central to all attractions and nightlife. Perfect stay in Ho Chi Minh. I will be back again in a few days and will be staying there and have also recommended it to my friends.

Langchia Hostel

Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam

I loved my stay at Langchia! Lam is so nice and very helpful. They arrange tours for hostel guests only which is fantastic. The dorm is large but what better way to get to know your roommates. Beach is a stones throw away. Also great showers!!

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Great place to stay. Lily and David are so friendly and helpful they cannot do enough for you. They really make you feel like you're at home. Even offering showers for people not leaving til later in the day. No wifi in the rooms , but I believe this is a big plus as people come out of their rooms and socialise and share travel stories. I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a friendly! clean! safe and sociable hostel.

Sihome Backpackers Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

I was a little disappointed when I arrived here I was shown to my room but there was no ensuite like I had booked. I asked them about this and they advised me none of the dorms have ensure but they all have a bathroom you can use. Apparently their version of ensuite means there is a bathroom available to you! So just be careful when booking. Other than this the hostel was great and I really enjoyed my stay here! Showers were the best I've had in Laos!

Bunc@Radius Little India

Singapore, Singapore

Great, friendly hostel. Good location! And it includes breakfast!! Good value!!

Excellent Location, unfortunately staff are not helpful and matresses are about 2inches thick and the beds squeak like mad!! Sorry but for this price i've stayed at much better hostels for less!!