Location: Ireland, Gender: Male, Age: 54

Rainbow Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

Nice place situated near the jemma square. Clean and well run by young people. A young person's hostel but there's a curfew on loud music etc..after 9pm. I was there for one night but would return

Riad Amlal

Marrakech, Morocco

great new years eve partying with the staff at riad amlal. The place is very clean and well organised place to stay. Its at the top end of the medina and was very hard to find sometimes as there's no signs on the main rue el gza. Riad amlal is a beautiful old moroccan townhouse but was quite cold at night because there's no heating.

My room was reasonably clean & tidy upon arrival. Unfortunately it backed onto a small farmyard and every morning about 4am, a cock started crowing, at 5am it was joined a cacophany of crows. Anjunapalms is very central and every facility you need is within 1-5 minute walk. the owners are very welcoming and helpful. I Recommend you bring insect netting/repellent as I was under attack within minutes.

thank you John for your fair review we will surely try to work on the negative points