Reviews: dasgrosse

Location: Sweden, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Haris Youth Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Very nice hostel with the owner as the tour guide. A tour you really should do if you stay here! Only small things that concerned me. Not enough safety lockers for all the beds! Crucial if you ask me! And then not enough showers either. Busy mornings and evenings can take longer time than expected. Else from this it is really good here and I will probably stay here next time I go back :)

Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Majda! The owner you just want to take with you home when you leave! She is the sweetest woman I had contact with during this trip and she really makes everyone feel good. Cooking wonderful soup/stew the last day that I even if I had checked out hours ago was able to enjoy! Just sorry they did not have any place where I could store my bad while waiting for the bus, but that was not a biggie. And then we have this world known tour!! OMG, that was the highlight of the trip! A must do!!

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

My first stop on my trip and I did not know what to expect from Slovakia. Hostel Blues, a big hostel but still able to keep it "small" in terms of making people interact and able to meet others. The rooms quite boring, but you only sleep there! Do the free walking tour while here, very interesting and good value for the money.

Equity Point Gothic

Barcelona, Spain

Ok hostel in the middle of Barcelona. Not far to anything and the staff say they know more then they actually do. Did lead me to some really bad places some times, but I guess my and their taste was not really the same. Big and open common room makes it easy to talk Nd meet new travelers. The rooms and beds quite weird, but you will get a hang of it :)

Alla Vigna

Venice, Italy

very nice place in the middle of the old Venice. Santos, the guy in the reception seems to work day and night but always with a big and helpful smile on his face. A bit hard to find the place, but when you do, you wont think about the time spended on trying to find it. Roumors say that Angelina Julie stayed here during her stay in Italy when filmer The Tourist.

Youth Hostel Firenze 2000

Florence, Italy

Nice hostel clode to the beach. Young and very helpful girls in the reception. Good looking argentinian girl over there. Keeper!!

KEX Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

As awesome as the first time I stayed there!!

KEX Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

Awesome hostel with as good staff as location. In the middle of the heart of Reykjavik, close to where it all happens. Masterchef making relly nice breakfast, and if you are lucky. You maybe will try one of his desserts :)

When I arrived they told me they where sorry and where fully booked even if I had a confirmationmail from hostelworld and everything. Thay gave me my deposit back and did send me out to find a new hostel in Miami :(

Dina's Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

Very nice hostel and awesome people working there. A minus is that there is no AC, and the hea in Cairo makes it hard to sleep

Tucano House Backpackers B&B

Florianopolis, Brazil

Duna the dog has got a new friend who is one of the nicest dogs in Floripa

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

My favorite hostel in Dublin. Have styled here more then ones and will continue to do so when going back. They have really managed to turn a huge hostel in the a place where you can meet a lot of people without struggle. Nice common room and often even having some nice live music playing. Staff knows what's up in the city and just a small walki from the spire.