• Brazil, Female, 25-30
Hostel Cat, Las Vegas, USA
4.3
11th Oct 2013

When I got to this hostel I was instantly scared. I am a frequent traveller and I've stayed in hostels everywhere, so I had realistic expectations. The vibe of the hostel is pretty trashy and the people seem drugged, to say the least. I wasn't mistreated or anything, but i decided do spend the night somewhere else. I was in the hostel for the entire afternoon, though, which was enough. I all for the hostel experience and I prefer staying in one, but when in Vegas a hotel is the best option.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
Banana Bungalow Hollywood, Los Angeles, USA
3rd Oct 2013

Surf n Sun Beachside Backpackers, Surfers Paradise, Australia
7.0
23rd Dec 2009

We were very happy to know that the double private room was on a building next door: it's quieter but you can still enjoy the partying at the hostel. The room is on a huge apartment, with kitchen, bathroom and living room, shared with another couple. The hostel overall is not very clean, though. The staff was helpful and friendly but they made us wait for over an hour to check in, that sucked! Pub crawling with other guest was great.

Cologne City Hotel, Cologne, Germany
5.7
18th Mar 2007

Even though our rate was not that good it is a good option considering the price and especially for those travelling by car, although the parking place is not realy the safest, but its for free. Breakfast is the hight pont of the staying, really good, and the late breakfast on sunday is even better.

Hotel Bellington, Amsterdam, Netherlands
26th Jan 2007

Way good for the price. Better than staying in a youth hostel.